Folks get ready, City Navigator 2014.10 North America

 

Has been uploaded onto their servers meaning it should be released for download within the next 2 weeks or so.

http://download.garmin.com/RMU/_download_manifests/NA/2014_1...

Cheers smile

Garmin Map Updater PC:
http://download.garmin.com/lmu/GarminMapUpdater.exe

Garmin Map Updater Mac:
http://download.garmin.com/lmu/GarminMapUpdater.dmg

See also

--
Nüvi 255WT with nüMaps Lifetime North America born on 602117815 / Nüvi 3597LMTHD born on 805972514 / I love Friday’s except when I’m on holidays ~ canuk
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 ... 13
<<Page 5>>

Thanks

thanks!

Darn

Darn, missed it by one post. rolleyes

--
Nuvi 350, 760, 1695LM, 3790LMT, 2460LMT, 3597LMTHD, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, DriveSmart 61, Garmin Backup Camera 40 and TomTom XXL540s.

?

I just hope you have a good reason to be so anxious about a map revision.

--
When you are dead, you don’t know that you are dead. It is only difficult for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Page 5 = Update Available?

Well, we're on page 5 so does that mean the update must be ready for downloading? mrgreen wink laugh out loud

Guess not.

--
Tampa, FL - Garmin nüvi 660 (Software Ver 4.90), 2021.20 CN NA NT maps | Magellan Meridian Gold

Geezle-peezle - on to page 6...and likely beyond.

Geezle-peezle - on to page 6...and likely beyond.

--
Politicians and Diapers must be changed often for the exact same reason...

A Watched Pot

Never boils.

Watched pot

rvrrat wrote:

Never boils.

Does too... when you turn away. grin

--
*Keith* MacBook Pro *wifi iPad(2012) w/BadElf GPS & iPhone6 + Navigon*

Still waiting

Still waiting

--
NickJr Nuvi 3597LMT

Still waiting

Still waiting

Anticipation

Reminds me of that old commercial for Heinz Ketchup,
Anticipation, its making me wait smile

Meh

It gets here, when it gets here.

--
nüvi 3790T | nüvi 775T | Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable ~ JFK

I'll have to count toes on both feet.

Ummm - you say that page 6 will be next. Then I'll have to count toes on both feet. I think. Yep, I will - 5 toes per foot.

--
Politicians and Diapers must be changed often for the exact same reason...

No, we will go to 2015.10

No, skip the page numbers...

we will go to 2015.10 next before they release the 2014.10...lol

Thanks. Is it here yet??

Thanks. Is it here yet??

Still waiting

Hurry up Garmin ... I leave from Australia for a 30 day US ride in 40 days and need to update my Zumo 550 US maps. So your not leaving me much time to ensure no problems with the 2014.10 update across 5,500 miles of gps route. Be handy if you provided details on what you updated between versions !

Soon I hope. Thanks for the

Soon I hope. Thanks for the heads up.

I predicted May 22. I'll

I predicted May 22. I'll find out shortly if I'm right.

--
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." --Douglas Adams

.

May 22 sounds about right

--
nuvi 2757LM-65LM-65LM

OK, I'm in

I'll help get to page 6

--
I drive, therefore I am happy. Rodeo, wildlife and nature photography rodeophoto.ca

Possibly Garmin will release

Possibly Garmin will release it (buggy) in time for the Memorial Day holiday????

can we get a shout out for

can we get a shout out for page 6?

i don't want to wait for page 6 ...

I'm leaving Saturday morning ... I need that update soon.

--

it's the dog's fault

--
Garmin nuvi 2455 - nuvi 350, 260 (spares) - my other toys: IMac quad-core i3, Mac Mini, MacOS: Mojave 10.14.6/Monterey 12.2.1 and introducing The Beast, a 2013 Dodge Charger Pursuit and his Garmin DriveSmart 5. The dog's name is Ginger.

City Navigator 2014.10 North America

Thanks canuk. I'm ready.

Oh Dear

I can't take the suspense much longer...

--
When you are dead, you don’t know that you are dead. It is only difficult for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I can't take the suspense much longer...

... to get to page 6.

Still waiting here too.

Still waiting here too.

Doing my part

Page 6 here we come

Is this the post...

...that kicks off Page Six ??

Nope

flounced wrote:

...that kicks off Page Six ??

Nope.

--
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." --Douglas Adams

Ready for it

Maybe next week?

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

I see that progress is being made toward page 6

I see that progress is being made toward page 6.

--
Politicians and Diapers must be changed often for the exact same reason...

Any day?

Any day?

Waiting

My guess 5/29/13

As long as we are

As long as we are guessing.....my guess is after June 1. Maybe we should start a pool...lol.

Happy Monday

Happy Monday, May 27th.

Pool?

gerrydrake wrote:

As long as we are guessing.....my guess is after June 1. Maybe we should start a pool...lol.

I like the idea of a pool, we should think about this idea. After or if and when we finally get 2014.10. Think about it for 2014.20 what could the winner receive? Maybe a Rand McNally Road Atlas? Just a thought, LOL

--
Garmin Nuvi 765T, Garmin Drive 60LM

I've got

Jery wrote:
gerrydrake wrote:

As long as we are guessing.....my guess is after June 1. Maybe we should start a pool...lol.

I like the idea of a pool, we should think about this idea. After or if and when we finally get 2014.10. Think about it for 2014.20 what could the winner receive? Maybe a Rand McNally Road Atlas? Just a thought, LOL

a 2004 I'll donate. It's about as accurate as the latest maps on my GPS.

--
Illiterate? Write for free help.

Rand

Rand McNally.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Paper Pages...

Trying to find a shorter

Trying to find a shorter route to my corner convenience store. Hurry up Garmin.

Does anyone else get their updates on DVD?

I don't have high-speed or unlimited data.
There is only 1 DVD version per year, but that is sufficient for me.

--
><> Glenn <>< Garmin nüvi 2598

park yourself at a mickey's

gdfaini wrote:

I don't have high-speed or unlimited data.
There is only 1 DVD version per year, but that is sufficient for me.

Park yourself at a McDonald's and use their WiFi. You can do the download using their WiFi which is faster than Starbuck's (because there aren't as many people hogging bandwidth). For the price of a Coke or a coffee it's a good deal. Libraries have limited bandwidth available because of the number of users, the same with sandwich shops like Panera.

--
Illiterate? Write for free help.

Here's to ...

page 6.

Actually, That'd be 'where is'..

..page 6

--
The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe(')

Page 6?

Maybe I will make page 6.

--
NUVI 660, Late 2012 iMac, Macbook 2.1 Fall 2008, iPhone6 , Nuvi 3790, iPad2

You'll see page 6

geochapman wrote:

Maybe I will make page 6.

You'll see page 6.

--
Politicians and Diapers must be changed often for the exact same reason...

Contribution

Here's my contribution to Page 6.

--
Ride and Have Fun! Nuvi 765T and Nuvi 3590LMT

Page 6

I think this post will make page 6...

--
GPSMAP 76CSx - nüvi 760 - nüvi 200 - GPSMAP 78S

Please Page 6

This is the longest page 5 I have seen.

--
Wanted -Woman with GPS -send picture of GPS

# 6 ???

Testing for page 6

#6 is.....

#6

--
If the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem quickly resembles a nail. (Maslow's Hammer)
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 ... 13
<<Page 5>>