Red Light & Speed Cameras
Published weekly since 2006. Updated 01/09/2019.
Camera changes this week in Alabama, Texas and New York.
3,445 Red Light Camera intersections. 1,836 Speed Cameras.
Higher Accuracy = Fewer False Alerts
Skip the phantom warnings and formerly enforced alerts.
We keep POI Factory's camera files freshly updated with changes across USA and Canada. Reports from POI Factory's user community are carefully checked, and we're very selective about what gets added or removed.
POI Factory's camera files work with Garmin or Rand McNally GPS models.
Help support POI Factory with a $9 or $20 membership
Questions? 1 801-994-6982 (M-F, Mountain Time)
Learn about Camera Alerts for your GPS
Select your GPS brand below
Alerts with Street Names
Showing street names in the alert helps you know which intersections have cameras. We include street names for every camera site.
Files are in CSV format and ready to load with Garmin's POI Loader software or Rand McNally's Dock software.
POI Factory looks out for changes to give you the best information available.
Areas with the most camera locations:
- Washington DC Metro Area (644)
- New York Metro Area (637)
- Chicago Metro Area (501)
- Toronto Area, Canada (261)
- Dallas / Ft. Worth Metroplex (261)
- Baltimore County Area (253)
- Seattle / Tacoma, WA (147)
- Miami / Ft Lauderdale, FL (147)
- Los Angeles / Riverside / Orange County Area (138)
- Vancouver Area, Canada (136)
- Quebec City Area (130)
- Edmonton Area, Canada (107)
- Montreal, QC Area (107)
- Philadelphia / Wilmington Area (107)
- Orlando, FL (97)
- Ottawa, Canada (93)
- New Orleans, LA (74)
- Phoenix Metro Area (71)
- San Francisco Area (63)
- Winnipeg, Manitoba (52)
- Calgary, Alberta (48)
- Sacramento Area (40)
- Tampa / St. Petersburg, FL (39)
- Memphis Area (33)
- Knoxville, TN (33)
- Denver / Boulder Area (27)
- Portland, OR Area (25)
- Virginia Beach / Newport News Area (25)
- Toledo, OH Area (24)
- El Paso, TX (22)
- Providence, RI (22)
- Saskatoon, SK (20)
- Houston Suburbs (20)
- Montgomery, AL Area (19)
- Albany, NY (19)
- Sarasota, FL Area (18)
- Lakeland, FL Area (18)
- Ventura / Oxnard, CA (17)
- Baton Rouge, LA (16)
- Chattanooga, TN Area (15)
- Raleigh / Cary, NC (15)
- Austin Area (14)
- Lufkin, TX (14)
- Davenport, IA (13)
- Fayetteville, NC (13)
- Spokane, WA (12)
- Kingsport, TN (12)
- Wilmington, NC (12)
Coverage for your area?
See if there are enforcement cameras in your area by visiting this page:
Help support POI Factory
You can gain access to download this file by participating on the site and earning active user status, or you can help support POI Factory with a $9 or $20 membership and download today.
Questions? 1 801-994-6982 (M-F, Mountain Time)Learn how to earn free access in 3 weeks
Already have a subscription?
You can use the link in your confirmation email to access the subscription download page. For assistance, please use the Contact Form to send us an email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Camera Files | What communities are included in the red light cameras file?
- Camera Files | How can I recognize an enforcement camera?
- Camera Files | How do I setup red light camera alerts on my Garmin GPS?
- Garmin Alerts | How do I load custom alert sounds for POIs on my Garmin GPSr?
- Garmin Icons | How Do I Load BMP Icons into my Garmin GPSr?
- Magellan - Loading POI files with Magellan RoadMate Tools
- TomTom OV2 | How do I get OV2 POI files onto my TomTom?