Apple Doesn't Own iphone Name in Brazil

 

Oops! It looks like Apple lost another patent case. This time in a battle over it's smartphone's iconic name. It has not been a good week for the Big One.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/14/business/apple-loses-iphone-na...

iRack parody ... funny.

Apple has played the iDevice product naming convention for about all it's worth. Maybe it is time for something completely new.

Anyway, this reminds me of a very funny youtube parody that came out in 2007. Here it is ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-1BRu72xIk.

--
Alan - Android Auto, DriveLuxe 51LMT-S, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra, Bosch Nyon

Apples arrogance...

There arrogance is finally catching up to them. Ha!

Re: iRack parody ... funny.

alandb wrote:

Apple has played the iDevice product naming convention for about all it's worth. Maybe it is time for something completely new.

Anyway, this reminds me of a very funny youtube parody that came out in 2007. Here it is ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-1BRu72xIk.

It was MADtv, subsequently uploaded to YouTube, but still a very entertaining piece of work

.

allbizz wrote:

There arrogance is finally catching up to them. Ha!

Really?

--
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. - Yogi Berra

.

DanielT wrote:

Oops! It looks like Apple lost another patent case. This time in a battle over it's smartphone's iconic name. It has not been a good week for the Big One.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/14/business/apple-loses-iphone-na...

You're confusing copyrighted names with patents.

--
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else. - Yogi Berra

like being confused

Last Mrk wrote:
DanielT wrote:

Oops! It looks like Apple lost another patent case. This time in a battle over it's smartphone's iconic name. It has not been a good week for the Big One.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/14/business/apple-loses-iphone-na...

You're confusing copyrighted names with patents.

has ever stopped someone from posting their take on a subject?

--
Illiterate? Write for free help.