iOS Apps on Sale Now

 

Both Garmin North America and Navigon North America - $29.99... Get 'em while they're half price.

--
*Keith* MacBook Pro *wifi iPad(2012) w/BadElf GPS & iPhone6 + Navigon*

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info

--
NickJr Nuvi 3597LMT

2013.10

Purchased "Garmin N. America" app for iOS and it currently uses the 2013.10 map.

Android

Google Play store Black Friday
Navigon USA $24.95
Navigon usa+CAN $29.95

Boo-hoo Not yet compatible with Nexus 7

--
Garmin 38 - Magellan Gold - Garmin Yellow eTrex - Nuvi 260 - Nuvi 2460LMT - Google Nexus 7 - Toyota Entune NAV

kch50428 wrote: Both Garmin

kch50428 wrote:

Both Garmin North America and Navigon North America - $29.99... Get 'em while they're half price.

Thanks for the tip. The multitude of bad reviews has scared me off though.

same here....

really am intrigued and want this to be as good as the nuvi but the reviews are not good enough to pull the trigger.

--
non-native nutmegger

-

schmidwr wrote:

really am intrigued and want this to be as good as the nuvi but the reviews are not good enough to pull the trigger.

In my opinion, Navigon is every bit as good as my Nuvi765t. The 765t is my last stand alone GPSr.

--
*Keith* MacBook Pro *wifi iPad(2012) w/BadElf GPS & iPhone6 + Navigon*

navigon

In the Google Paly store Navigon has a 3 star rating and not so many good reviews, maybe the ios version runs better.

--
Garmin 38 - Magellan Gold - Garmin Yellow eTrex - Nuvi 260 - Nuvi 2460LMT - Google Nexus 7 - Toyota Entune NAV

Navigon

flaco wrote:

In the Google Paly store Navigon has a 3 star rating and not so many good reviews, maybe the ios version runs better.

It gets beat up in the Apple App store too. There was mention there that Garmin bought it a while back.

}

Sixeye wrote:

It gets beat up in the Apple App store too. There was mention there that Garmin bought it a while back.

Garmin did acquire Navigon some time ago... some of the lousy reviews are in part due to changes in map updates. The app, on iOS, is very comparable end user experience to a Nuvi765t in my use of both.

--
*Keith* MacBook Pro *wifi iPad(2012) w/BadElf GPS & iPhone6 + Navigon*

Both Are Good

The Garmin app is, of course, more Garmin-esque. It will be pretty much just like using a typical Garmin.

A few months ago, I preferred Navigon, now I prefer the Garmin App. At these prices, get 'em both.

--
GPSMAP64s, iPhone 12, Yaesu VX-8R w/GPS.

Too late

Just checked.....price is back to $59.99

--
ChefDon

}

ChefDon16 wrote:

Just checked.....price is back to $59.99

It was a "black Friday" deal...

--
*Keith* MacBook Pro *wifi iPad(2012) w/BadElf GPS & iPhone6 + Navigon*