new & interesting places for your GPS

GTM 20 traffic DC power cord/Nuvi 765T GPS problem

 

My GTM 20 power cord has stopped providing power and traffic info to my Nuvi 765T, which has unit lifetime traffic included. I'm way beyond the warrantee period but I found on the Garmin site, that Garmin will service my GTM 20 for $59. I have questions that I would like answered if possible? Even though my cord has a label specifying GTM 20, the unit look more like a GPS 21 traffic cord (sold outside USA, and has a $79 fix price), and which has a different configuration. The repair kits I see online are for the GTM 20 plug and I'm not even sure what end of my cord has failed. I've also seen replacement (GTM 20) cords on EBAY, but I don't know if they will work with my 765T without re-registering and/or re-purchasing my lifetime traffic? Any Ideas?

Fuse?

You don't mention checking the fuse in your cord. The first thing to do is look at the fuse and see if it's blown. If it is, you just need to run to an auto parts store, Radio Shack, Wal-Mart, etc. and buy a replacement.

Know, too, that the cigarette lighter power jack in your vehicle is fused. You can try your GTM in a different vehicle--or try another power cord (a cell phone auto charger, for instance) in your vehicle's socket to determine if the vehicle socket you're using is powered.

If you've already done these things, please ignore my suggestions.

Mount?

Assuming you have one, could the cradle mount be the problem?

I just replaced the nuvi "mount" (also described as GPS Cradle holder compatible with Garmin) that went bad on me during vacation a few weeks ago.

At the time that the 765 quit working from vehicle power, I was not sure whether it was the "mount" or the "cable", so I got a new mount and a new power cable (not one with the traffic receiver).

It turned out that the mount was the problem. The connection on the side of the mount had ceased working - because this is the point of stress as the cable dangles over the dash. Handling and vibration had taken their toll.

Because I love my 765 and have bought lifetime maps (as you did), I bought another mount to have as a spare (think it was like $28 shipped).

GTM 20

Thanks for all your quick responses.

Yes, I checked the fuse and the outlet works fine with other devices.

Previously, the plug unscrewed and the everything popped out. I put everything back in and all worked fine for a couple of weeks. Then it stopped working. I assumed that there was something I missed when I re-assembled the plug. After playing with it for a while, I then messed up the other end of the cord (connect to cradle plug). one side of the "squeeze to remove" plastic thingy disappeared. So, even if it's the cradle that's bad, I still have to re-place the GTM 20 and hope that fixes all my problems. If not, new cradle needed. smile

GTM-20

You can pick up a GTM-20 on eBay for about $20. I know there is a risk with eBay, but if you pick a seller with high rating and a return policy, you should be OK.

The traffic subscription is tied to the traffic receiver, not to you or the GPS. So if you have a paid subscription, it will not work with another receiver.

--
Alan - Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra

GTM-20

So what you're saying is, the $20 cord alone will not do me any good, as I would also need a new lifetime subscription, correct? Maybe I should go with the $59 Garmin repair or replacement, as that should include my current lifetime subscription.

It depends.

In general, if you can find a used one (not refurbished) it will still contain the subscription that was on it when it was taken out of service. Often it is the free lifetime (Navteq) subscription that came with a new nuvi. It is something you would need to verify with the seller before you buy.

Units that were refurbished by the seller or Garmin typically have had the subscriptions disabled.

--
Alan - Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra

GTM-20

Thanks for your info.

Got mine...

Did a google search for mine...that's how I found the best deal.

765T cradle

I have replaced the cradle on my 765T at least 3-times now, and I need another one. Power cuts out unpredictably. I wish there was a way to reinforce these connectors.

Do you use it on your bike?

If so, I am not surprised you need to replace the cradle frequently. The 7xx series was not engineered to withstand the vibration and bouncing around it would get mounted on a bike.

--
Alan - Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra

More About GTM 20's

If you deccide to buy one on Ebay or elsewhere, be advised there are two models of the GTM20, one that came with the Nuvi 600 series, and the newer one that came with the Nuvi 700 series.

Either one will work on your 765T but I would not buy the GTM20 that came with the 600 series.
You cam distinguish between the two since the 600 series is longer and has three LED lights in it, this model is more prone to break due to its length.

The newer GTM20 that came with the 700 series is shorter and has no LED lights, that is the one that should have come with your 765T and the preferred model less prone to breakage.

Most of the ones I see on Ebay are the older and longer GTM20's, I would avoid them if possible.

Although your GTM20's connection to the cradle is messed up, your problem still could be both the cable connector going to the cradle, and a defective cradle.

Here is a new power chord I found on Ebay for 8.00 and free shipping. Although no Traffic you can use it to test your cradle and have a backup power supply. I personnaly don't use the traffic feature and have it disabled due to it being unreliable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Vehicle-Power-Charger-Adapter-Co...

--
Nuvi 660 2460LMT Sold My 765T

The GTM-20 long model with LED's

is what came with my new 755T in 2008. It is also that model that came on my son's 755T purchased in 2009. Both units are still working good, although there is no traffic coverage in our area so we don't get to use it as a traffic receiver very often.

--
Alan - Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra

I Stand Corrected

alandb wrote:

is what came with my new 755T in 2008. It is also that model that came on my son's 755T purchased in 2009. Both units are still working good, although there is no traffic coverage in our area so we don't get to use it as a traffic receiver very often.

Perhaps the short one does not come with the entire 700 series line. It's possible mine was bought at a later date, I believe it was 2009 but can't remember due to brain cells dying on a daily basis.

My 660 came with the long one that broke at the tip where it plugs into the lighter.
My sold 765T came with the shorter one and never had a problem. Both Nuvi's were bought new.

--
Nuvi 660 2460LMT Sold My 765T

good video on how to replace the tip parts on the GTM20

This has a good video on how to replace and install the tip parts on the GTM20 and they sell a complete replacement package for under $5.

http://www.gpscity.com/garmin-replacement-parts-for-gtm2x-sp...

--
nüvi® 3790LMT - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 with Garmin Viago Maps - GM Built-in Navigation system

Worth checking with Garmin

I know from experience that the power cord is where the traffic subscription if stored. I use a cord that came with my 760 and paid to upgrade to lifetime on my 885 regularly. But technically the cord was registered to the 760.

I think it's worth asking Garmin about. You paid for traffic on the 765. If that takes a new power cord - or a fix - to achieve, you would still not be getting more than you paid for. They might agree.

As I remember it all I did on the 760 power cord was enter a really long list of characters through the nuvi to implement the traffic subscription. All they would need to do is give you a list like this you could use to implement the subscription on a new cord.

They have all your subscription information on their website.

Jim

Traffic Subscriptions

There are two types of Lifetime Traffic subscriptions. The one that came with the Nuvi 765T came with a FREE Lifetine Navteq subscription. That free one comes with advertisements. You have the option to buy a Premium subscription for 50.00 (Navteq), the only difference in performance was there were no advertisements. I don't know if the OP (jolette) received the free one and then decided to upgrade to the paid one, or he just wants to still use the one with the advertisements.

Actually there is a third one, Premium Clear Channel (TTN) which is a premium with no ads, that's 60.00. You can have both subscriptions on the GTM20 and the receiver will pull in the strongest FM station for the area you are in. Navteq may cover some areas that TTN does not or vice versa, but the information you receive will come from the strongest signal in a given area.

In either case, if he had the GTM20 repaired by Garmin I see no reason why they shouldn't send him a replacement with whatever subscription was on his old one. It's just a matter of inputting the appropriate codes into the receiver.

I do agree to check with Garmin before making the decision to repair reagrding the Traffic Subscription

--
Nuvi 660 2460LMT Sold My 765T

simple fix

GPS_Rider wrote:

I have replaced the cradle on my 765T at least 3-times now, and I need another one. Power cuts out unpredictably. I wish there was a way to reinforce these connectors.

Just loop the cable around the mount with a simple overhand knot. Leave enough slack so that there is no strain on the plug in the mount. Excess cord can be wrapped around as well. Just be sure that there is slack enough in the other end - dont want to put strain on the cord coming out of the receiver, else it will fail there.

I have had my 660 fall off the dash plate many, many times since I got it. Both cord and mount have worked fine all along (knock on wood).

--
Metricman Nuvi 660, GTM-20 Traffic Receiver Nuvi 3597 GTM-60 Traffic Receiver Williamsburg, VA

GTM 20

My cord is the one shown as incompatable.

rjrsw wrote:

This has a good video on how to replace and install the tip parts on the GTM20 and they sell a complete replacement package for under $5.

http://www.gpscity.com/garmin-replacement-parts-for-gtm2x-sp...

GTM-20.

Free one w/advertisements, which do not cause me any issues. if I purchased the premium Navtec or Clear Channel, I would still need to get my hardware (cord &/or Cradle) fixed.

muell9k wrote:

There are two types of Lifetime Traffic subscriptions. The one that came with the Nuvi 765T came with a FREE Lifetine Navteq subscription. That free one comes with advertisements. You have the option to buy a Premium subscription for 50.00 (Navteq), the only difference in performance was there were no advertisements. I don't know if the OP (jolette) received the free one and then decided to upgrade to the paid one, or he just wants to still use the one with the advertisements.

Actually there is a third one, Premium Clear Channel (TTN) which is a premium with no ads, that's 60.00. You can have both subscriptions on the GTM20 and the receiver will pull in the strongest FM station for the area you are in. Navteq may cover some areas that TTN does not or vice versa, but the information you receive will come from the strongest signal in a given area.

In either case, if he had the GTM20 repaired by Garmin I see no reason why they shouldn't send him a replacement with whatever subscription was on his old one. It's just a matter of inputting the appropriate codes into the receiver.

I do agree to check with Garmin before making the decision to repair reagrding the Traffic Subscription

Options

@jolette

You will need to decide how much you’re willing to spend to have a functioning unit with or without traffic

Option 1
Since you say the locking connector on the GTM20 that connects to the cradle is broken, the GTM20 will need to be repaired or replaced since it can loosen and break contact. If the receiver is labeled GTM20 as you say, you will pay the 59.00 plus shipping to repair. Call Garmin and confirm they will add your FREE lifetime subscription to the GTM29 they send you back. It's possible the cradle is also defective and will need to be replaced, you won't know that until you get the GTM20 back from Garmin.
If the cradle needs replacing, buying the cradle from Garmin cost is $47.73, or you can buy a new one on Ebay for $27.15.
Potential cost for this repair is 106.73.00 plus shipping to Garmin if repair and cradle purchased from Garmin, or $86.00 plus shipping if repaired by Garmin and cradle bought on Ebay.

Option 2
Buy the 8.00 power connector from the Ebay link I provided and confirm the cradle is good. If not, buy a cradle from Ebay for 27.00. Total cost for this option is 35.00 and you have a functioning unit although no traffic.

Option 3
A gamble, look for a GTM20 on Ebay that advertises free lifetime traffic and Email the seller and confirm this is true. You still may have to buy a cradle if it's defective.

I would buy the 8.00 power connector from Ebay to test the cradle, if the cradle is good, you can always have that power connector as a backup.
Then you can have Garmin repair your GTM20 if you absolutely need the Traffic and they agree to include the subscription.

--
Nuvi 660 2460LMT Sold My 765T

couplapoints

You won't see adds on a 6X0 or 7X0 vavigator no matter which receiver and subscription you have.

Garmin will not send an activation code for a replacement non-lifetime receiver for free, no matter that the original one had one or not - like the lifetime maps, the subscription is for the life of the traffic receiver. However they'll be happy to sell you one.

Maybe you know someone who has lost or retired one of the navigators that uses the broad, flat connector who has an active subscription on it.

Ask around among your friends and co-workers.

--
Currently have: SP3, GPSMAP 276c, Nuvi 760T, Nuvi 3790LMT, Zumo 660T

GTM-20 Traffic receiver, Nuvi 765T

Sorry it took so long to post an update. I ordered, and just received the $8 power only cord from EBay. I guess the cord's OK but I only get power to the 765T by playing with the cradle/cord connector. So I guess my next step is to get a new cradle from EBay. I'll post again when I get it.

Thanks

It was considerate of you to post back.
Good move buying the 8.00 power cable, with that you were able to troubleshoot your problem inexpensively.
Better than buying the expensive GTM20 with traffic.
You can also use it as a backup in the event you don't need the traffic function on a given day.

When you receive the NEW (Not Used) cradle from Ebay, try to follow metricman's suggestion of relieving the tension to the chord connecting to the cradle.

"Just loop the cable around the mount with a simple overhand knot. Leave enough slack so that there is no strain on the plug in the mount. Excess cord can be wrapped around as well. Just be sure that there is slack enough in the other end - don't want to put strain on the cord coming out of the receiver, or else it will fail there."

--
Nuvi 660 2460LMT Sold My 765T

GTM 20 cord and cradle

I have a GTM 20 cord and cradle that you can have if I can get your address. My dog chewed up my 765T a few years back and I cannot seem to throw the two of them in the garbage (not the dog). Because of my work schedule it would be up to a week before I can get to the post office. Please let me know.

That's Very Kind Of You

pmhennessey wrote:

I have a GTM 20 cord and cradle that you can have if I can get your address. My dog chewed up my 765T a few years back and I cannot seem to throw the two of them in the garbage (not the dog). Because of my work schedule it would be up to a week before I can get to the post office. Please let me know.

The world needs more people like you.

--
Nuvi 660 2460LMT Sold My 765T

GTM 20 traffic DC power cord/Nuvi 765T GPS problem

No tension, I have a dashboard friction mount which I keep not far from the DC outlet. The cord just lays on the dashboard.

muell9k wrote:

It was considerate of you to post back.
Good move buying the 8.00 power cable, with that you were able to troubleshoot your problem inexpensively.
Better than buying the expensive GTM20 with traffic.
You can also use it as a backup in the event you don't need the traffic function on a given day.

When you receive the NEW (Not Used) cradle from Ebay, try to follow metricman's suggestion of relieving the tension to the chord connecting to the cradle.

"Just loop the cable around the mount with a simple overhand knot. Leave enough slack so that there is no strain on the plug in the mount. Excess cord can be wrapped around as well. Just be sure that there is slack enough in the other end - don't want to put strain on the cord coming out of the receiver, or else it will fail there."

GTM 20 traffic DC power cord/Nuvi 765T GPS problem

Thanks, that would be great.

Can you send me an email to lettejo@optimum.net, and I'll send you my address. I try to avoid sending too much personal info in a public forum.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your offer. Maybe you can somehow defer the shipping costs to me?

pmhennessey wrote:

I have a GTM 20 cord and cradle that you can have if I can get your address. My dog chewed up my 765T a few years back and I cannot seem to throw the two of them in the garbage (not the dog). Because of my work schedule it would be up to a week before I can get to the post office. Please let me know.

Agreed.

muell9k wrote:
pmhennessey wrote:

I have a GTM 20 cord and cradle that you can have if I can get your address. My dog chewed up my 765T a few years back and I cannot seem to throw the two of them in the garbage (not the dog). Because of my work schedule it would be up to a week before I can get to the post office. Please let me know.

The world needs more people like you.

I nominate pmhennessey for a future COW.

--
Alan - Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra

problem mount

jgermann wrote:

Assuming you have one, could the cradle mount be the problem?

I just replaced the nuvi "mount" (also described as GPS Cradle holder compatible with Garmin) that went bad on me during vacation a few weeks ago.

At the time that the 765 quit working from vehicle power, I was not sure whether it was the "mount" or the "cable", so I got a new mount and a new power cable (not one with the traffic receiver).

It turned out that the mount was the problem. The connection on the side of the mount had ceased working - because this is the point of stress as the cable dangles over the dash. Handling and vibration had taken their toll.

Because I love my 765 and have bought lifetime maps (as you did), I bought another mount to have as a spare (think it was like $28 shipped).

I had the same problem. I replaced the cord but it turned out the mount was bad so had to replace the mount. Now it's working great.

problem mount

jgermann wrote:

Assuming you have one, could the cradle mount be the problem?

I just replaced the nuvi "mount" (also described as GPS Cradle holder compatible with Garmin) that went bad on me during vacation a few weeks ago.

At the time that the 765 quit working from vehicle power, I was not sure whether it was the "mount" or the "cable", so I got a new mount and a new power cable (not one with the traffic receiver).

It turned out that the mount was the problem. The connection on the side of the mount had ceased working - because this is the point of stress as the cable dangles over the dash. Handling and vibration had taken their toll.

Because I love my 765 and have bought lifetime maps (as you did), I bought another mount to have as a spare (think it was like $28 shipped).

I had the same problem. I replaced the cord but it turned out the mount was bad so had to replace the mount. Now it's working great.

That may be the problem

jolette wrote:

No tension, I have a dashboard friction mount which I keep not far from the DC outlet. The cord just lays on the dashboard.

That sounds exactly like what caused my recent problem - but let's see if that is so.

I have a 765T so I have the traffic cord that plugs into the side of the mount that attaches to the ball on my friction bag. I put the 765 into the cradle and off I go. But, every time I used to move the friction bag/mount/cradle assembly off the dashboard (so I did not leave the car with an obvious GPS device to steal), the movement put a little strain on the point at which the cord attaches to the mount. That caused a failure of the connection on the side of the mount.

Now, I make the side connection and then wrap the cord twice around the mount before letting the cord drop down to the power outlet in the center of the dash. Since I just did that three weeks ago, I can not say that will solve the problem, but I think that is what muell9k is saying works for him.

If you just leave the assembly on the dash all the time and the cord stays without movement on the dash, that should work also.

That may be the problem

You may be right. I do shift the pad around depending if I'm driving or a passenger.. I also move everthing to the floor of my SUV when making a temporary stop. So I guess I'll be wrapping the cord around the unit once/if, I get it fixed. Thanks for the advice.

jgermann wrote:
jolette wrote:

No tension, I have a dashboard friction mount which I keep not far from the DC outlet. The cord just lays on the dashboard.

That sounds exactly like what caused my recent problem - but let's see if that is so.

I have a 765T so I have the traffic cord that plugs into the side of the mount that attaches to the ball on my friction bag. I put the 765 into the cradle and off I go. But, every time I used to move the friction bag/mount/cradle assembly off the dashboard (so I did not leave the car with an obvious GPS device to steal), the movement put a little strain on the point at which the cord attaches to the mount. That caused a failure of the connection on the side of the mount.

Now, I make the side connection and then wrap the cord twice around the mount before letting the cord drop down to the power outlet in the center of the dash. Since I just did that three weeks ago, I can not say that will solve the problem, but I think that is what muell9k is saying works for him.

If you just leave the assembly on the dash all the time and the cord stays without movement on the dash, that should work also.

Let Us Know

jolette wrote:

You may be right. I do shift the pad around depending if I'm driving or a passenger.. I also move everthing to the floor of my SUV when making a temporary stop. So I guess I'll be wrapping the cord around the unit once/if, I get it fixed. Thanks for the advice.

Please post if you were able to get the cradle and GTM20 from member pmhennessey's offer to send you the parts and if the Nuvi is working properly again

--
Nuvi 660 2460LMT Sold My 765T

Let Us Know

I've been in email contact with member pmhennessey (Patrick), and will let folks know my results when available. How do you nominate someone for a COW award? I'm thinking maybe a little tape on the cradle/cord connecter to keep it fixed and stable. Maybe all my removals and re-insertions weakened the connection?

muell9k wrote:
jolette wrote:

You may be right. I do shift the pad around depending if I'm driving or a passenger.. I also move everthing to the floor of my SUV when making a temporary stop. So I guess I'll be wrapping the cord around the unit once/if, I get it fixed. Thanks for the advice.

Please post if you were able to get the cradle and GTM20 from member pmhennessey's offer to send you the parts and if the Nuvi is working properly again

COW

jolette wrote:

...How do you nominate someone for a COW award?

There is no formal nomination process ... JM and Globe Turtle make the COW selection. I suspect they have read our comments in this thread wink

--
Alan - Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra

GTM 20 traffic DC power cord/Nuvi 765T GPS problem

The results are in:

I received Patrick's package (containing a cradle, GTM-20 traffic cord, and a bonus external antenna) on Saturday, but couldn't perform a full set of tests until my wife returned from an Atlantic City Trip (using the in-dash car GPS).

Patrick should definitely receive a COW award.
Thank you again Patrick.

OK, Both Patrick's and my traffic cords worked with his cradle (I had to be careful plugging my cord in because of a broken plastic locking tab), and produced the same results.

The traffic icon didn't show up in the map, but did appear in tools/settings/traffic with the "enable traffic" box checked, and with Navteq (US, Can) Lifetime Subscription displayed (hopefully that means both cords have active subscriptions). As my tests were performed while parked in front of my house, I'm assuming bad FM reception, and that the traffic info will display when I'm on a drive.

Thanks everyone for all your responses, I really appreciated the help.

regards, John

jolette wrote:

I've been in email contact with member pmhennessey (Patrick), and will let folks know my results when available. How do you nominate someone for a COW award? I'm thinking maybe a little tape on the cradle/cord connecter to keep it fixed and stable. Maybe all my removals and re-insertions weakened the connection?

muell9k wrote:
jolette wrote:

You may be right. I do shift the pad around depending if I'm driving or a passenger.. I also move everthing to the floor of my SUV when making a temporary stop. So I guess I'll be wrapping the cord around the unit once/if, I get it fixed. Thanks for the advice.

Please post if you were able to get the cradle and GTM20 from member pmhennessey's offer to send you the parts and if the Nuvi is working properly again

Thanks For Advising

Nice to hear Patrick (pmhennessey) came through and sent you the cradle, GTM20 and extra antenna. Indeed he should be given the cow award for going out of his way to help someone in need.

Looks like the cradle was the problem, I think you will see Patricks cable will work and restore your traffic. It takes awhile to appear on the screen since it's building a database of FM stations in your area. Since his GTM29 shows the lifetime subscription you should be good to go.

--
Nuvi 660 2460LMT Sold My 765T

You are welcome.

It makes me happy that you could use the things I sent. It gets it out of my house so my wife is even happier.

GPS on Bike

I use my 765T on my Bike all the time. I learned early on to tie the cord to the GPS Bracket to relieve the strain on the plug.

--
Thomas S. Davies

Socket

This looks all to familiar. My last unit was a 765T.
Loved the unit but had to retire it because of a faulty usb connection on the unit itself. It would charge but there no way of getting map updates or making a connection on the computer. I tried many different cables with no avail. I'm going through the a similar thing with my 3790LMT now also. No traffic.
Unit see's the traffic cable but there's no icon on the Map screen. Bought a direct replacement GTM 35, we will see how that goes when I get it. Good luck to you

--
nüvi®3790LMT nüvi®3590LMT| We do not live in Igloo's, and do not ride to work on snow mobiles

765T cradle

muell9k wrote:

@jolette

You will need to decide how much you’re willing to spend to have a functioning unit with or without traffic

Option 1
Since you say the locking connector on the GTM20 that connects to the cradle is broken, the GTM20 will need to be repaired or replaced since it can loosen and break contact. If the receiver is labeled GTM20 as you say, you will pay the 59.00 plus shipping to repair. Call Garmin and confirm they will add your FREE lifetime subscription to the GTM29 they send you back. It's possible the cradle is also defective and will need to be replaced, you won't know that until you get the GTM20 back from Garmin.
If the cradle needs replacing, buying the cradle from Garmin cost is $47.73, or you can buy a new one on Ebay for $27.15.
Potential cost for this repair is 106.73.00 plus shipping to Garmin if repair and cradle purchased from Garmin, or $86.00 plus shipping if repaired by Garmin and cradle bought on Ebay.

Option 2
Buy the 8.00 power connector from the Ebay link I provided and confirm the cradle is good. If not, buy a cradle from Ebay for 27.00. Total cost for this option is 35.00 and you have a functioning unit although no traffic.

I am having the same problem with both of my 765T's. It seems like the cradle fails a lot. Would you be able to provide a link to the $27 cradle you mentioned? Thanks.

eBay or Amazon

rlb4 wrote:

I am having the same problem with both of my 765T's. It seems like the cradle fails a lot. Would you be able to provide a link to the $27 cradle you mentioned? Thanks.

Welcome to The Factory.

eBay and Amazon list several:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5038.m570.l1313&_nkw...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_15?url=search-alias...

Thanks. It looks like I can

Thanks. It looks like I can save a few $ by getting just the cradle and not the cradle/suction mount combo.

Got the cradle today and

Got the cradle today and tried it with my 2 765T's. Both worked perfectly. Thanks again.

sponsored links



Navigation



User login

Leave this blank! This field helps block spambots.

poi factory



Who's online

There are currently 8 users and 65 guests online.

Online users

  • mgarledge
  • 350Zee
  • RBM53
  • WAASup
  • stonecoldhd
  • jfossy
  • stonecoldhd
  • ChemSteve