AT&T Drive

 

I have had AT&T for a while and a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for a couple of years. There is an app that updates every now and then that I have never used as I don't know what it is.
AT&T Drive

I am assuming that it has something to do with driving smile.

Has anyone ever used it? Does anyone know what it is? Is it any good?

Thanks, Mary

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

This May Help

This could be the app you're referring to:

https://www.att.com/Common/about_us/txting_driving/att_drive...

I haven't used it myself but my sister installed it on her iPhone.

It appears to be safety related to help prevent texting while driving.

BTW, Congratulations on you COW!

Ooh, BIG mistake, bdhsfz6

bdhsfz6 wrote:

...BTW, Congratulations on you COW!

bdhsfz6, are you SURE this is what you intended to write? mrgreen

Phil

--
Phil in Mentor, Ohio -- Garmin Nuvi 1450

OOPS!

plunder wrote:
bdhsfz6 wrote:

...BTW, Congratulations on you COW!

bdhsfz6, are you SURE this is what you intended to write? mrgreen

Phil

OOPS! Forgot the "R".

Sorry Mary

Got a giggle out of it.

bdhsfz6 wrote:
plunder wrote:
bdhsfz6 wrote:

...BTW, Congratulations on you COW!

bdhsfz6, are you SURE this is what you intended to write? mrgreen

Phil

OOPS! Forgot the "R".

Sorry Mary

grin and thanks...for congratulations and information.

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

I looked at this and I have the AT&T Drive, not Drive Mode.

bdhsfz6 wrote:

This could be the app you're referring to:

https://www.att.com/Common/about_us/txting_driving/att_drive...

I haven't used it myself but my sister installed it on her iPhone.

It appears to be safety related to help prevent texting while driving.

BTW, Congratulations on you COW!

I looked at this and I have the AT&T Drive, not Drive Mode.
It came pre loaded on my phone.

(Next Day)
Today the AT&T DriveMode updated. I can't find the AT&T Drive now that updated yesterday.It is not in my apps or the Google App store. I know it only said Drive yesterday when it updated. The AT&T Drive must be a system app.

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)