POI Editor for TomTom

 

I found this great piece of software while reading through the posts here at PF.

I highly recommend this program. Been using it over a year now and I can attest that it is fast and very stable (don't think it's ever crashed).

http://softop.tomtomusers.com/TomPoiEdr/

The Google Earth works seamlessly with this app. For some reason the Google Maps worked for a time, then stopped working (maybe because I'm using Vista).

It works on XP, Vista, and 7. I'll be trying it out on Win 8 soon.

--
Amazing GPS: I once was lost but now am found.

POI Editor

Thanks for the link

Thanks

For the link

--
Shooter N32 39 W97 25 VIA 1535TM, Lexus built-in, TomTom Go

From me also,

Thank you very much for the link.

- Tom -

--
XXL540, GO LIVE 1535, GO 620

Works Stand Alone

MMtoTSS wrote:

Thanks for the link

Downloaded to flash drive. Can use on any PC without installing.

The cause may be Google Maps itself

Vito wrote:

The Google Earth works seamlessly with this app. For some reason the Google Maps worked for a time, then stopped working (maybe because I'm using Vista).

I think that I recall reading that Google eliminated an API that let others interface with Google Maps. If that is correct, it would explain your experience.

- Tom -

--
XXL540, GO LIVE 1535, GO 620

EPE has a new update that fixed the problem with google maps

The author of the software released a new update EPE version 5.92 that fixed the Google maps problem that people were having.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/44197

Works fine on my windows 7 computer now.

--
GM Built-in Navigation system - Samsung S6 Edge+ Smartphone with Garmin Viago, Google Maps & HERE Apps

More Features Added to EPE

rjrsw wrote:

The author of the software released a new update EPE version 5.92 that fixed the Google maps problem that people were having.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/44197

Works fine on my windows 7 computer now.

TurboCC has resolved the problem with Google and has added some features. He now has Ver 5.94 up and running.

EPE has always had the ability to export as TomTom format.

--
NUVI2555LMT, NUVI350

Thanks

GPSgeek wrote:
rjrsw wrote:

The author of the software released a new update EPE version 5.92 that fixed the Google maps problem that people were having.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/44197

Works fine on my windows 7 computer now.

TurboCC has resolved the problem with Google and has added some features. He now has Ver 5.94 up and running.

EPE has always had the ability to export as TomTom format.

Thanks for that info.

- Tom -

--
XXL540, GO LIVE 1535, GO 620

EPE Update

Updated the EPE and works like before. Back into the game.

Yes it works with Win 8.1

Works great with Win 8.1 as well. No crashes, EVER.

--
Amazing GPS: I once was lost but now am found.

Yes it works with Win 8.1

Works great with Win 8.1 as well. No crashes, EVER.

--
Amazing GPS: I once was lost but now am found.

Recently Google Earth Stopped Working With It

I'm not sure what happened, but all of a sudden, besides Google Maps not working the TomTom POI Editor, now Google Earth appears to not work with it any longer.

Is anybody else experiencing issues with TTPE and Google Earth?

--
Amazing GPS: I once was lost but now am found.