Built-in Auto GPS Systems

 

2014 Toyota Sienna with the factory built-in navigation system. Not only is the info often vague, but 15% of the time totally erroneous! It is deficient enough that it will play a part in my decision to stay with Toyota in the future. Is anyone aware of any built in systems using Garmin data? I always found the hand held Garmin units to be spot on! Garmin usually will take you right to the mailbox and this Toyota system will throw you into the back yard of the next street over!

After 1.5 years with the Toyota Sienna built in NAV system, it has led me astray way too many frustrating times to keep me as a customer for my vehicle.

--
nuvi' 2450
<<Page 2

You can add POIs from here

pratzert wrote:

One of the biggest draw-backs of the built-in units is the cost to update the maps.

It's $150 for an update. Sometimes they may run a special for $100, but it's still a far cry from being able to buy "Lifetime" maps from Garmin for under $100.

Plus, you can't add the POI file from here to the built-in units.

The audio from them is very nice though... but not worth the $2000 it costs for the factory GPS.

You can add POIs from here, you just have to have the correct procedure.
If you have a Honda this is the way.
http://www.poi-factory.com/node/42862

If you have something else just research the internet, or here, and you may find how.

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

Check the number

soberbyker wrote:
pratzert wrote:

One of the biggest draw-backs of the built-in units is the cost to update the maps.

It's $150 for an update. Sometimes they may run a special for $100, but it's still a far cry from being able to buy "Lifetime" maps from Garmin for under $100.

Plus, you can't add the POI file from here to the built-in units.

The audio from them is very nice though... but not worth the $2000 it costs for the factory GPS.

I can load POI files from here into the built in GPS in my 2013 Jeep Wrangler. The main difference is in order to load and POI's all the existing (self loaded) POIs have to be deleted.

As far as I can tell I can only load 2000 POIs to my Honda. Maybe the Jeep has a limit.
Also, there may be a work around if you load your new and old POI to the USB, or what ever you have to use, and try to load that way. My Honda ask if I want to replace the ones that are on there if I have the same folder name on my USB.

If this works just keep what you have on the USB and add or change the ones you want to add each time.

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

2000?

mgarledge wrote:

As far as I can tell I can only load 2000 POIs to my Honda. Maybe the Jeep has a limit.
Also, there may be a work around if you load your new and old POI to the USB, or what ever you have to use, and try to load that way. My Honda ask if I want to replace the ones that are on there if I have the same folder name on my USB.

If this works just keep what you have on the USB and add or change the ones you want to add each time.

Is that individual files or grouped files like the RLC POI?

As for add or replace, there is a specific way to add POI's to the Uconnect system in my Jeep. During that process a warning that all existing POI files will be deleted pops up with a choice of continue or cancel.

The entire set of files has to be named poi.gpi or the unit will not recognize and load the files. When I load this same set of files to my Nuvi upon completion it tells me I successfully loaded over 55,000 POI's, I'm guessing the Nuvi counts each RLC location as an individual file I don't recall what the Jeep tells me other than it was successful.

ETA, the actual number of POI's loaded is 14,223 according to my Garmin POI loader program, I'll check what the Jeep says later and update this post.

--
. 2 Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S, Nuvi 2689, 2 Nuvi 2460, Zumo 550, Zumo 450, Uniden R3 radar detector with GPS built in, includes RLC info. Uconnect 430N Garmin based, built into my Jeep. .

overwrite

soberbyker wrote:

I can load POI files from here into the built in GPS in my 2013 Jeep Wrangler. The main difference is in order to load and POI's all the existing (self loaded) POIs have to be deleted.

I did a POI load to the Jeep this morning.

As mentioned I use Garmin POI loader to create the file on a USB stick.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x101/soberbyker/pa2a/2014...

Then I inserted the USB stick into the USB slot, these are the screens that follow:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x101/soberbyker/pa2a/2014...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x101/soberbyker/pa2a/2014...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x101/soberbyker/pa2a/2014...

Unfortunately I don't know of a way to not overwrite the files but it's not a big deal. I only have a dozen or so different files, RLC's, speed cams, Jeep dealers, and a few others. When creating the file for use in the Jeep the loader creates one file with all the info from all the files inside, I have to name the file poi.gpi and put it inside a folder name Garmin for it to work at all. I forget who, but someone here pointed me to the thread that outlined the whole thing, maybe it was you mgarledge? I don't know but it works like a charm.

--
. 2 Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S, Nuvi 2689, 2 Nuvi 2460, Zumo 550, Zumo 450, Uniden R3 radar detector with GPS built in, includes RLC info. Uconnect 430N Garmin based, built into my Jeep. .

auto gps systems

thanks for all the good info.

--
Jim Jones

Too cold to program

Most of my auto long-distance trips are decided upon after a couple of -20 degree weeks (Jan-Feb). I'm not clever enough to sit in the car at a comfortable +20 degrees (any fall month up to November) and program a route. That's just one reason (and a BIG one) why I like my Nuvi. I can program my route using my 27" iMac screen in the comfort of my home and even research current construction zones.

--
If at first you don't succeed....redefine success

do it by voice

virtually lost wrote:

Most of my auto long-distance trips are decided upon after a couple of -20 degree weeks (Jan-Feb). I'm not clever enough to sit in the car at a comfortable +20 degrees (any fall month up to November) and program a route. That's just one reason (and a BIG one) why I like my Nuvi. I can program my route using my 27" iMac screen in the comfort of my home and even research current construction zones.

Can you put in the info by voice. When I get behind on the programing I do it by voice, it takes a bit longer but if you can do it like that you wont have to sit in a cold car..

--
Jerry...Jacksonville,Fl Nüvi1450,Nuvi650,Nuvi 2495 and Mapsource.

I like mapping alternatives available for the Garmin

When in the mountains, I enjoy using a topo overlay on the City Navigator map. There are also other overlays and alternate maps available to use on my Garmin 3597. I can't imagine a built in gps offering that kind of flexibility.

It's

pratzert wrote:

One of the biggest draw-backs of the built-in units is the cost to update the maps.

It's $150 for an update. Sometimes they may run a special for $100, but it's still a far cry from being able to buy "Lifetime" maps from Garmin for under $100.

Plus, you can't add the POI file from here to the built-in units.

The audio from them is very nice though... but not worth the $2000 it costs for the factory GPS.

It's not the Factory GPS that costs $2000, it's all the stuff that's included in the "Nav Package" that jacks the price up (read moon roof, updated stereo system, etc, etc.)

--
Nuvi 350, 760, 1695LM, 3790LMT, 2460LMT, 3597LMTHD, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, DriveSmart 61, Garmin Backup Camera 40 and TomTom XXL540s.

Yes it does

t923347 wrote:

It's not the Factory GPS that costs $2000, it's all the stuff that's included in the "Nav Package" that jacks the price up (read moon roof, updated stereo system, etc, etc.)

The other items are usually available without the nav package. One system I was looking at let me deduct $600 for eliminating just the 10GB hard drive but they still wanted $400 for the wiring package and larger screen. It's all the crap they put into the "infotainment" package which needs the screen that jacks up the price needlessly.

--
"In order to be old and wise, one first must have been young and stupid."

Built In Auto GPS...?

NO Thanks!! My portable Garmin GPS does what I want it to. smile

Nuvi1300WTGPS

--
I'm not really lost.... just temporarily misplaced!

GM MyLink Radio

The MyLink radio that I got in my car DOES NOT have a nav system, but it is an option.

I get a full colour display, Bluetooth for phone and other functions, USB port and outlet to allow plugin of mp3 player.

With USB Zip drive, I can play mp3 files and the display shows, the song info, such as Title, Artist, and Album. It also displays the Album Artwork, in the top right corner, in full colour.

I have 16gb Zip and when travelling I put this on shuffle. No need to hunt for new station every 45 minutes or so. Also no need to spend $15/month for satellite.

Recently drove to Fla. and only got a few song repeats over 8 to 11 hour drive time.

There may be some GM models, that come standard with nav, but in my case, it would have to have been ordered.

Hope this helps.

--
NUVI2555LMT, NUVI350

After using the factory gps

After using the factory gps in my Ford Edge, I find myself turning to the Garmin more often

stand alone...

I still love the portable stand alone gps unit...Garminita.

Not easy to use

I helped owners of Benz, Toyota, and Lexus to use their built-in GPS. Maybe I expect too much after using Garmin.

How generous of them

Box Car wrote:

...One system I was looking at let me deduct $600 for eliminating just the 10GB hard drive...

How generous of them. Alert to car manufacturers: it's not 1992 any more.

--
JMoo On

Problem with my 2010 Toyota Avalon GPS

The car was bought new in late 2009. The GPS worked fine until about 1 year ago when the toggle switch used to point out letters and numbers failed to accurately go where pointed. Needless to say that made inputting an address or POI extremely difficult. Now it's so bad that I can't use the GPS at all! Toyota agreed that it was probably the toggle switch not making contact but said that they can't repair it only replace the entire unit at a cost of thousands of dollars.

Is anyone familiar with a GPS repair shop in the greater Chicago area that could possibly fix the problem?

Honda Nav??

On my wife's Honda Crosstour - Let's see - about a $1,200.00 option. Updates @ $140.00. I can buy a LOT of Garmins and two lifetimes of updates for that!!

Plus - to some extent, I get to personalize it!!

--
Stay thirsty my friends - don't drink and drive!

I prefer...

...the stand-alone units.

--
It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible. ----George Washington

What an opening ...

John A Rees wrote:

The car was bought new in late 2009. The GPS worked fine until about 1 year ago ... Is anyone familiar with a GPS repair shop in the greater Chicago area that could possibly fix the problem?

... in search for an 'ol school solution. wink .. razz

Nissan Frontier has a flip up tray, Garmin 7XX-8XX

They discontinued them but you can still find them, you pop out the tray on dash and install a flip up box tray that has a bracket and speakers to hold the 7XX Garmins. You can even get slick and use the traffic cord either direct wire out to cig lighter plug for free traffic. I kept moving from truck to truck and now its a rarity to find them. It came with a Nissan Garmin 750 that was motion blocked, now I'm using a 785T

Honda/Acura

k6rtm wrote:
johnm405 wrote:

Look at this site. Www.coastaletech.com

Go to home page and look at the Lockpick freedom in motation it works for all systems

Someone I know has one and they can do everything they want

Thanks for the pointer!

No longer producing a LockPick for Honda/Acura. Anyone else find something?

built 2005 GC

The 2005 Grand Cherokee has the built in GPS. works ok; but like Garmin better for the reasons others have stated. Glad to see map updates are down in price. When we bought the GC they $500 for a CD.
The 2008 Dodge Ram didn't come with built in Nav grin .
Wonderful savings!!!

Still use my Garmin.....

Even though both of our Lexus's have built-in GPSs', I recently bought a new 2599LMT-HD because the Garmin is far superior. The real-time traffic has already saved me many hours of stop-and-go frustration (and surprises me all the time - last week I was alerted to debris in the right lane on I-4 about a mile and a half ahead and told me to move to the left lanes!)

The lifetime maps & HD Traffic are without par.....and the voice recognition makes inputting destinations and way-points on the fly a piece of cake. I've had a few people in the car who are not familiar with the newer Garmins and they are blown away when I just talk to the Garmin and find a destination and navigate to it without ever touching the screen....the 4Square capabilities are like magic smile

...also, for less than the cost of an update disk for the built-in NAV, I can get a Garmin wireless backup camera to go with it (missing in my 2008 SC430)!

No brainer.....

--
"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks" ~ Excerpt from the notebooks of Lazarus Long, from Robert Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love"

smart

car mfgs have gotten smart, often they make the dash nicer when you get the nav, incorporate the backup cam, on-board diagnostics, higher end audio, etc. I used to be against, but next time I would order factory nav. When I got my BMW it really was not a good system and highly criticized. But the new one even offers split screen so you can see a northward orientation AND a vehicle forward view, etc.

H-D

Anybody know how to load POI files to an Harley-Davidson built in Nav? The nice thing about the built in system is that I can see it very well in the sun. The Garmin is hard to see.

--
d

I have the NAV in my 2011

I have the NAV in my 2011 Toyota Avalon and is so-so, but when I take a trip, my Nuvi is what I trust and will always have it by my side

--
NickJr Nuvi 3597LMT

I surf this topic often

visiter555 wrote:
k6rtm wrote:
johnm405 wrote:

Look at this site. Www.coastaletech.com

Go to home page and look at the Lockpick freedom in motation it works for all systems

Someone I know has one and they can do everything they want

Thanks for the pointer!

No longer producing a LockPick for Honda/Acura. Anyone else find something?

Nothing.....

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

Chrysler vehicles in-dash

Chrysler vehicles in-dash nav systems are now Garmin and are user updatable, which means no more dealer charges for map updates! But I would like to know if it is possible to upload custom POI files.

There is a safety setting

There is a safety setting that you can change to fix that. It is on by default for obvious liability reasons but can be changed.

No safety setting found for 2014 Honda Accord

dluthi wrote:

There is a safety setting that you can change to fix that. It is on by default for obvious liability reasons but can be changed.

If you are talking about safety setting to use navigation car is in motion, it can not be found.

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

Yes

dluthi wrote:

Chrysler vehicles in-dash nav systems are now Garmin and are user updatable, which means no more dealer charges for map updates! But I would like to know if it is possible to upload custom POI files.

https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?...

--
. 2 Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S, Nuvi 2689, 2 Nuvi 2460, Zumo 550, Zumo 450, Uniden R3 radar detector with GPS built in, includes RLC info. Uconnect 430N Garmin based, built into my Jeep. .

2011 Ford Escape here with

2011 Ford Escape here with nav system.
When the first route to motel in Indianapolis didn't find the road in front of it... and Garmin 660 did, we hollered at Ford, and they gave me $200 toward a new map upgrade (We saved that, used the 660 and used That $$ to buy new Garmin a couple years later)

Some times the Ford GPS 'gets lost' and goes off in the weeds for 15-20 min at a time.... I've learned if you are in mid route, it can get downright exciting!

Map Upgrades are $$$ and there is no lifetime map option.

And no custom POI's which we've learned to love.

So we attach our Garmin, and used that.... And Laugh when the Ford Escape's GPS goes off in "Never-Never Land"

I have told Ford Customer Support exactly what I'm doing, and they have no response.

--
A 2689LMT in both our cars that we love... and a Nuvi 660 with Lifetime Maps that we have had literally forever.... And a 2011 Ford Escape with Nav System that is totally ignored!

430N update problems

Well, after 2 and a half years an updated map for the Garmin based 430N in my 2013 Jeep Wrangler finally came out. I decided to bite the bullet and spend the $150 for the update.

Long story short, big mistake, the update did not take. I sent the update cards back to Here.com for a full refund.

Short story long. I've owned many Garmin's over the years and they are all basically the same in the functionality and updating process which is why I went with the 430N in the first place. The 430N as a GPS functions as expected. The update process was a nightmare.

Here.com sent two SD cards and a USB card reader, a firmware update, no problem there, and the map update, a very tedious process. Several times you need to go from your computer to the NAV unit and back to the computer with the cards, for verifying and linking the card with a activation code and whatnot. If you have a laptop not so bad but if all you have is a desktop it's a pain in the rear end. Calling both Here and Garmin were of no help either, although apparently it is a known problem and Garmin is reaching out to Here and Chrysler to find a solution.

Bottom line, it's still nice to have the built in unit always at the ready, but don't bother with an update unless you hear the process has been fixed. I'm on a list to be notified if that happens, if I remember I'll post it here if they find one.

--
. 2 Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S, Nuvi 2689, 2 Nuvi 2460, Zumo 550, Zumo 450, Uniden R3 radar detector with GPS built in, includes RLC info. Uconnect 430N Garmin based, built into my Jeep. .

later model nav

Good points, although since then the later model BMW's etc. have built in "proprietary" nav systems, which do seem to update when necessary, without a data subscription and you can plan routes remotely. The module is still fixed to the dash however, on the ones I've seen hence cannot be removed to your rental car.

new info

soberbyker wrote:

Well, after 2 and a half years an updated map for the Garmin based 430N in my 2013 Jeep Wrangler finally came out. I decided to bite the bullet and spend the $150 for the update.

Long story short, big mistake, the update did not take. I sent the update cards back to Here.com for a full refund.

Short story long. I've owned many Garmin's over the years and they are all basically the same in the functionality and updating process which is why I went with the 430N in the first place. The 430N as a GPS functions as expected. The update process was a nightmare.

Here.com sent two SD cards and a USB card reader, a firmware update, no problem there, and the map update, a very tedious process. Several times you need to go from your computer to the NAV unit and back to the computer with the cards, for verifying and linking the card with a activation code and whatnot. If you have a laptop not so bad but if all you have is a desktop it's a pain in the rear end. Calling both Here and Garmin were of no help either, although apparently it is a known problem and Garmin is reaching out to Here and Chrysler to find a solution.

Bottom line, it's still nice to have the built in unit always at the ready, but don't bother with an update unless you hear the process has been fixed. I'm on a list to be notified if that happens, if I remember I'll post it here if they find one.

Well Garmin finally got around to addressing this problem it appears ....

We have identified a possible cause for your error message. Please see the following confirmation steps and reply with the answers.

What is the Chrysler Application version:
Press Menu on the right side of the unit
Touch System Setup
Touch System Information

What is the Garmin SW version:
Touch Nav
Touch Setting
Touch System
Touch About

What is your Unit ID number (same steps as above SW version)

Do you have a the unlock files on the Map Update SD Card (gmapprom.unl and gmapprom.gma)

The most common issue we have seen is the unlock files missing from the map update SD card. If this is the case we can manually create the files and send them out.

--
. 2 Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S, Nuvi 2689, 2 Nuvi 2460, Zumo 550, Zumo 450, Uniden R3 radar detector with GPS built in, includes RLC info. Uconnect 430N Garmin based, built into my Jeep. .

Toyota NAV

For around town the NAV in my new 2016 Toyota Highlander will suffice, for out of town pre-planned trips my Garmin 2460 will come along, and the old faithful Garmin 260 that lived 10 years inside the center dashboard console of my wife's Altima has now moved to be permanently attached inside the Highlander cavernous center in between seats storage area, it comes on with the engine and the only function is to alert when approaching a red light camera.

--
Garmin 38 - Magellan Gold - Garmin Yellow eTrex - Nuvi 260 - Nuvi 2460LMT - Google Nexus 7 - Toyota Entune NAV

getting way better

especially with the configurable dashboards.

Just think about how clunky it is to suction cup something to your windshield, with a cord going to a cigarette lighter (they are not even that anymore, I have not seen a lighter in a car going back to 1998, it's just a power outlet).

But, even though it's for co. business, I would rather bring my GPS than pay for the rental car co. to provide one....

I wish they just provided a

I wish they just provided a screen so you can cast google maps or whatever you use

Built in GPS 800 (total) miles

We just took a trip to the Texas Gulf Coast. This trip we decided to not take Nuvi and use our built in GPs in our HOnda Accord along with a tablet and phone for backup.

Before we made this decision I put the route we like to take in Nuvi 2450. I have about 11 waypoints to keep us going the way we want to go.

After the decision not to take the Nuvi 2450 I went to put the route in my Accord. I have to do it the night before because I have found no way to save routes. To my surprise I could only put 5 waypoints in the built in GPS in my Accord. I finally work out a way to use only 5 waypoints and get us to go the way we wanted to. The next morning when we turned on the car we were asked (as usuall if I put in a route the night before) if we wanted to set as destination. I said yes and the built in took me a little different way than it did the night before. We knew how to get where the first waypoint was so we bagan.

Our backup: I put in all my waypoints and saved them to a map in Google Maps (Google Maps limits to 10 waypoints). I saved this route as an icon on my phone and tablet (as Google Maps asked). I have to do each one separately as there is no way I can find to send the route to another device. Another thing, if you are not using data on Google Maps you can not change anything.

Now the fun begins. After we reached our first waypoint our built in GPS decided to change and take us another way. I opened the tablet and opened the route from Google Maps. I like to never found the way to tell the route to begin. I finally found where we were and told my husband how to get to the next waypoint. I decided to keep the tablet open and on the route. Well, I touched the tablet wrong and it close the route. After opening the route again it took a long time to get it to start as it wanted to take me back to my beginning point. After figuring that out we passed another waypoint on Google Maps. I clicked something to get it to start the next part of the route and pressed something wrong and it deleted my route... A long story short. I had to remake my Google Map route several times due to me being 7O years. (the only reason I could give my husband)

The Built in GPS took us the way we wanted to go and the way back.

Now for why I am taking my Nuvi on every trip. If I wanted to know how far to the next city - no way.. If I wanted to know the speed limit -- no way. If I wanted to find food on our route -- no way. If I wanted to find gas on our route -- no way.

The built in GPS did it job and got us there and back and we used it for several short trips around town.

The convenience of having a Garmin hand held is so worth taking the Nuvi GPS on every trip. We said many times we sure wish we had taken "Jill".

Built in GPS ok, Garmin Nivi 2450 much better for trips.

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

.

I always take the NUVI. Car makers charge obscene prices for yearly updates to the built-in navigation systems, so my built-in is not up to date.

Like the music industry in the CD era, the car makers haven't seemed to learn. Charge a reasonable price, and many will pay it. Charge an obscene price and most will not pay it.

Other ways?

perpster wrote:

I always take the NUVI. Car makers charge obscene prices for yearly updates to the built-in navigation systems, so my built-in is not up to date.

Like the music industry in the CD era, the car makers haven't seemed to learn. Charge a reasonable price, and many will pay it. Charge an obscene price and most will not pay it.

Is there anyway to buy the map update on the open market and upload it to the car GPS?

EBay

EBay

--
Frank Nuvi 3597LMT 37.322760, -79.511267

It depends

jale wrote:

Is there anyway to buy the map update on the open market and upload it to the car GPS?

For my Dodge (2014 MY) when you order the update through the Chrysler/uConnect site, you need to enter your VIN, and the update is tied to that, so I can't buy it and give it to all my Mopar buddies. I don't know if other manufacturers do the same.

--
The Moose Is Loose! nuvi 760

since this thread started

I bought a 2006 Lexus. Decided to buy a 2016 Toyota DVD for $13 online, and as expected, the original was from 2005.

There was no improvement with the new DVD, but that was expected, it was clearly stated that a up-to-date DVD does not change its appearance etc.

It's very difficult to use, and I now rely on google maps/android. Don't even use the Garmin anymore at all....

Just

Moose135 wrote:

For my Dodge (2014 MY) when you order the update through the Chrysler/uConnect site, you need to enter your VIN, and the update is tied to that, so I can't buy it and give it to all my Mopar buddies. I don't know if other manufacturers do the same.

Just ordered a map update for my 2016 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ, because GM was offering the 2017 edition on sale until the end of October. It requires the vehicle VIN to be entered during the order.

I originally said I would never update the maps on the built in Nav system because of cost and the fact that I found it so much harder to use than my trusty 3597. In the 6 months we have owned the vehicle I still find certain things hard to use or understand, including the fact that you can't manually enter anything while the vehicle is in motion (even if your the passenger), but I have mastered the voice recognition feature now and that makes life a lot easier.

The bonus is that the GM system uses HERE maps so they are pretty much the same as the Nuvi as far a routing goes.

--
Nuvi 350, 760, 1695LM, 3790LMT, 2460LMT, 3597LMTHD, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, DriveSmart 61, Garmin Backup Camera 40 and TomTom XXL540s.

custom-burned?

t923347 wrote:

It requires the vehicle VIN to be entered during the order.

If it arrives as a DVD, or Blu-Ray, for it to actually be locked to your VIN implies a custom-burned optical disk. One can generally tell those from conventional factory-stamped ones by appearance.

Question: can anyone with a supposedly VIN-tied update disc take a look and decide whether it is the burned or the stamped type?

--
personal GPS user since 1992

you can load them only

you can load them only because chrysler uses garmin GPS. Toyota is a bastard system. number 500 out of 500 on the reviews.

<<Page 2