How many active 3 yrs or more

 

Just noticed today I have been a member for 4 years 4 weeks.Guess I must be a old timer.

Any one with 3 years or more please post.Just to see how many are still hanging around and for how long?

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Here WeGo - Offline Maps & GPS.
1 10 ... 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 ... 28
<<Page 21>>

1001?

8 years and 35 weeks.

Good for us

I'm amazed how loyal so many of us have been to this site. This particular thread started over four years ago asking how many of us had been here at that time for at least three years. Now here it is four years later and so many of us are still here, still active, and still contributing. It's a tribute to us and to Jon, Globe Turtle, and Miss POI for keeping this site vital. Thanks, everybody.

Phil

--
Phil in Mentor, Ohio -- Garmin Nuvi 1450

Look Again

fatboy95th wrote:
charlesd45 wrote:

Just noticed today I have been a member for 4 years 4 weeks.Guess I must be a old timer.

Any one with 3 years or more please post.Just to see how many are still hanging around and for how long?

Better look again Charlie45 has been here over 8 years he started this post when he had only 4 yrs. smile

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

8 years 13 weeks

I'm personally amazed!!
Fred

As Of Monday, 9 Years

Still pick up a Gem of Knowledge, everytime I log in.

--
"Advice to children crossing the street: Damn the lights. Watch the cars. The lights ain't never killed nobody." - Moms Mabley Garmin StreetPilot C330, Garmin NUVI 765T, Garmin DriveSmart 60LMT

This site is a plethora of

This site is a plethora of information. Can't believe I've been here so long.

5 Years 21 Weeks..

5 Years 21 Weeks..

6 Years and 30 weeks!

And now I feel old. smile

Tempus Fugit

7 years 20 weeks

I don't post much. Mostly read.

Yup

Three years plus now. Where does the time go.

--
Nuvi 350 long gone, Nuvi 855LMT, Nuvi 2797LMT, SmartDrive 50 LMT-HD, 3790LMT now my daughters. Using Windows 10. DashCam A108C with GPS.

7 years

7 active years

--
Val - Nuvi 785t and Streetpilot C340

Time Flies

Well according to the site, I have been on 7 1/2 years. Hard to believe. Unfortunately I have not been as active here as I used to be. Lost my windmill but hope to get it back soon.

--
I support the right to keep and arm bears.

Three plus here also.

Three plus years here also. There's a bunch of different ways to get yourself out of trouble using this site. Not to mention the huge number of POI's.

--
The Ogre

...

5 Years and 8 months here, and still learning new things!

Over Four Years Now

Been active over four years now. Time flies.

Congrats!

I have to become a bit More active...

Ron

Just Passed

Just passed 9 years.

--
Bob: My toys: Nüvi 1390T, Droid X2, Nook Color (rooted), Motorola Xoom, Kindle 2, a Yo-Yo and a Slinky. Gotta have toys.

Ditto

on 9 years.

6 years and 11 months for me

6 years and 11 months for me

8 years 28 weeks

8 years 28 weeks

8 years 21 weeks

Time flies ...

--
Nuvi 2460

9 Years

9 years, 13 hrs, and climbing.

RT

--
"Internet: As Yogi Berra would say, "Don't believe 90% of what you read, and verify the other half."

8 years 35 months

Unbelievable, but I check in most days, addicted to the site ... and updating my POI's. Would be lost most days without checking in

--
Garmin 205, 260W, 1450LMT, 2460LMT, HEREwego for iPhone ... all still mapping strong.

8 coming up

I'm certainly not one of the originals -- I'm am 3 weeks shy of 8 years right now.

Gary Hayman

--
Garmin Drive61 LM, nuvi 3790LMT, 755T & 650. Prev. GPSs: GPSIII+, SP 2610, 250W; Magellan 2200T; Originator of GARMIN NUVI TRICKS, TIPS, WORKAROUNDS, HINTS, SECRETS & IDEAS http://bit.ly/GARMIN-TNT

Hi

Hi,

5 years 48 weeks. Enjoy the POI files, and reading comments about Garmin issues, updates, fixes, and suggestion.

--
- Missouri, Garmin 750 &, 255W

5 Years 23 weeks

5 Years 23 weeks

Over 7 years... WOW! didn't

Over 7 years... WOW! didn't think I had been a member that long.

Surprised

Can't believe that I have been around for 6 years & 5 weeks! Seems like just yesterday when I first discovered this great site!!

Over 3 Years...?

Me! Six (6) years.

Nuvi1300WTGPS

--
I'm not really lost.... just temporarily misplaced!

Member

4 years 23 weeks smile

Me

4 years and 3 weeks

3 years and 38 weeks

I now know for how long I own a GPS smile

Charles (OP), why does "8 years" appear close to your avatar?

Same As Yours

Charles only shows 8 the same as yours only shows 3. It only shows the year not the week or months under the windmill. It only shows when you look at your own name. Enjoy. smile

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

8 years 18 weeks

Actual time 8 years 18 weeks. Doesn't seem that long.Got you by 8 weeks johnm405.

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Here WeGo - Offline Maps & GPS.

(+3) + (+4) = (~8) :-)

johnm405 wrote:

Charles only shows 8 the same as yours only shows 3. It only shows the year not the week or months under the windmill. It only shows when you look at your own name. Enjoy. smile

My bad, I didn't notice this thread was +4 years old!!
=> +3 + +4 = ~8 smile

8 years 13 weeks and still

8 years 13 weeks and still no one has cracked the Honda/Acura units (13 CR-V and 15 RDX) allowing me to add my POIs...

Gues that's why I have the Garmins mounted beside the built-ins. lol

3 years and 3 weeks

3 years and 3 weeks

--
Have a safe trip

old timer!

I've been here for a long time, also... 5 years, 37 months. And sharing the fact that one can download and add speed cameras and red light cameras to garmins have saved many of my friends many tickets! I dont use those - I drive safe. But (!) I do go to diverse locations and enjoy using the files here - and adding a few or my own - to help others.

--
Nancy M Michael

8 years and 52 weeks

Wonder when it rolls over?

Anecdotally, at the time and

Anecdotally, at the time and day you signed up.

--
Frank Nuvi 3597LMT 37.322760, -79.511267

Just hit 7 years!

Hard to believe I've been around here that long! Thanks to everyone who makes this such a great place!

--
The Moose Is Loose! nuvi 760

Just Hit 8

WOW! Just WOW!

--
Tampa, FL - Garmin nüvi 660 (Software Ver 4.90), 2019.30 CN NA NT maps | Magellan Meridian Gold

Congrats!

A long timer...
Ron

4 and 44

4 Years and 44 weeks here and counting

Now said 9 yrs 1 day today

mahoney wrote:

Wonder when it rolls over?

Looks like it rolled over.
When looking for your date I had to scroll down through a mighty inexpressive list of files you maintain... Nice..

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

Mary, as near as I can tell,

Mary, as near as I can tell, the program actually uses the Date and Time you signed up to change your "Service" time. Perhaps JM can expound on that.

--
Frank Nuvi 3597LMT 37.322760, -79.511267

As of today,

9 Years and 3 Weeks.

--
RKF (Bethesda, MD) Garmin Nuvi 660, 360 & Street Pilot

Time since registered

phranc wrote:

Mary, as near as I can tell, the program actually uses the Date and Time you signed up to change your "Service" time. Perhaps JM can expound on that.

Phranc is correct.

The "Member for" time shown on your user profile page (and also in your post headers) is the time that's elapsed since you registered for your account.

As Mary noticed, Mahoney just recently passed 9 years. grin

Other current general maintainers who've reached the 9 year milestone include:

TMK : 9 years 16 weeks
galladanb : 9 years 15 weeks
Holydoc : 9 years 13 weeks
fkent484 : 9 years 11 weeks
rlallos : 9 years 10 weeks
rigel : 9 years 10 weeks
rookie8155 : 9 years 7 weeks
nickjr : 9 years 6 weeks
alofficial : 9 years 5 weeks
Motorcycle Mama : 9 years 5 weeks
alleghany : 9 years 4 weeks
rkf : 9 years 3 weeks
pratzert : 9 years 3 weeks
retiredtechnician : 9 years 3 weeks
walleye1 : 9 years 1 week
Jim1348 : 9 years 5 days
mahoney : 9 years 2 days
Miki : 9 years 1 day

Wow!

Congratulations to all you 9 year veterans and thanks for your continuing contributions.

--
Alan - Android Auto, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra, Bosch Nyon

So Close!!

JM wrote:
phranc wrote:

Mary, as near as I can tell, the program actually uses the Date and Time you signed up to change your "Service" time. Perhaps JM can expound on that.

Phranc is correct.

The "Member for" time shown on your user profile page (and also in your post headers) is the time that's elapsed since you registered for your account.

As Mary noticed, Mahoney just recently passed 9 years. grin

Other current general maintainers who've reached the 9 year milestone include:

TMK : 9 years 16 weeks
galladanb : 9 years 15 weeks
Holydoc : 9 years 13 weeks
fkent484 : 9 years 11 weeks
rlallos : 9 years 10 weeks
rigel : 9 years 10 weeks
rookie8155 : 9 years 7 weeks
nickjr : 9 years 6 weeks
alofficial : 9 years 5 weeks
Motorcycle Mama : 9 years 5 weeks
alleghany : 9 years 4 weeks
rkf : 9 years 3 weeks
pratzert : 9 years 3 weeks
retiredtechnician : 9 years 3 weeks
walleye1 : 9 years 1 week
Jim1348 : 9 years 5 days
mahoney : 9 years 2 days
Miki : 9 years 1 day

So close but so far.. I will get there soon!!

--
Bobkz - Garmin Nuvi 3597LMTHD/2455LMT/C530/C580- "Pain Is Fear Leaving The Body - Semper Fidelis"
1 10 ... 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 ... 28
<<Page 21>>