For those of you use Base Camp, Garmin released Base Camp 3.2.1 yesterday. If you use the Mac App Store (you need OS X 10.6.6 or later) you can do a free download from the Mac App Store. Otherwise you can visit:
to download it.
Here is what Garmin says:
BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer Garmin Custom Maps, BirdsEye Imagery, waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device. It allows you to manage your data on practically all Garmin map products, but topographic maps are required for 3-D rendering.
* Transfer waypoints, geocaches, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device.
* Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
* Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
* Download, display, and transfer BirdsEye imagery to supported devices.
* Import, display and transfer Garmin Custom Maps to supported devices.
* Track Draw
* Printing the map, driving directions, and route and track profiles
* View in Google Earth
* Advanced geocache support
* Geotagging photos
* Photo waypoints
* Integrated support for publishing photos online
* Track and route play back
* Exchange custom waypoint symbols with selected devices
Intel based Mac running OS 10.5.8 or higher. Tiger and PowerPC users should use BaseCamp 2.1.2 available here.
1024 MB RAM (2048 MB recommended)
Also more info and discussion at http://www.poi-factory.com/node/33667
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006-2020