According to the website:
What's new in this version:
* Added ability to download tracks from Edge 605/705.
* Fixed issue where clicking with route tool could cause a crash.
* Fixed issue where the find bar would not show up a second time.
* Made find much more responsive to changes in criteria.
* Added ability to hit return while editing the Find Containing field to start find.
* Fixed issue where Find near Center of Screen wouldn't find everything in certain cases.
* Made deleting and renaming waypoints much faster.
* Fixed to include the phone number for waypoints sent to GPS and saved to GPX file.
* Fixed issue where importing certain GPX files could cause a crash.
* Improved issue where waypoints were duplicated when imported from GPS or GPX file.
* Fixed issue where recalculating route using the context menu could cause the routes title to be cleared.
* Fixed issue where SD cards with Eastern European and Asian characters in the volume name could cause a crash.
* Fixed auto update to not timeout prematurely.
Looks like little added functionality, but lots of bugs fixed. Since my 260W doesn't do tracks, Road Trip is not so useful for me. It's still a quick way to explore alternate routes though.
I am trying to get started with Road Trip and cannot get it to produce anything but Direct Routes, i.e. as the crow flies. What am I doing wrong? I want to plan a trip on ROADS, not in the air.
I have set my Preferences to Automatic, not Direct Route.
Valerie, you need to add some maps to the rather plain vanilla that comes with Road Trip. See elsewhere on this forum how to do that. Then you will be able to do more than just direct routes.
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006-2020