This is the place to talk about things that are not gps related.
This thread will be closed on Monday and a new one will be opened.
to be able to check in on Mondays -beats heck out of the alternative !
Great week to ALL !
2012 warmest year on record in U.S.
68 on Sunday and 35 today in Upstate NY
Hi... from Gulf side of FL...
Have a great week.
Another week. Been cold in Central California.
Leaving the cold for Phoenix Thursday but if you folks don't get warmer weather soon we may turn around. Bet a lot of plants are suffering right now.
This little cold spell is nice. Getting a taste of Arizona winter here in the valley.
Getting colder again, but that's alright.
Wow the 2013 model is awesome.
Tied a hot record today in Florida........ 81 deg. but the pollen is terribe for the black cars.
It's been cold in Phoenix.
He finished up the Dollar General file, verifying all 10,373 locations including one near me that opened in December.
Hope you're staying warm and dry.
any number greater than 1 is too high to count
and stay warm.
Had a warm wet weekend. Going to followed by a cold dry week. Can't win.
Life is a beach.
Good luck to all.
Stay warm my friends!
very cold and windy
warm greetings from a cold chicago area today...have a great week everyone!
Hope everyone has a great week.
Been relatively cold lately
Like the photo Globe. Have a great week all!
Have a great week
Ran out of fingers!
Taking my bride to Natchez, Mississippi for a few days to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Hope the weather clears up before we get there.
Have a good week
Late again as always.
Can't seem to remember to get on asap.
It's terrible to get old..
Have a good one all.!!
Looks like I'm number 87.Have a great week everyone (Were did Monday go to).
Have a great day.
Alternative meanings, from The Washington Post
1. Coffee (n), a person who is coughed upon.
2. Flabbergasted (adj), appalled over how much weight you have
3. Abdicate (v), to give up hope of ever having a flat
4. Esplanade (v), to attempt an explanation when drunk..
5. Willy-nilly (adj), impotent.
6. Negligent (adj), describes a condition in which you
absentmindedly answer the door in your nightie.
7. Lymph (v), to walk with a lisp.
8. Gargoyle (n), an olive flavoured mouthwash.
9. Flatulence (n), the emergency vehicle that picks you up
after you are run over by a steamroller.
10. Balderdash (n), a rapidly receding hairline.
11. Testicle (n), a humorous question in an exam.
12. Rectitude (n), the formal, dignified demeanor assumed by a
proctologist immediately before he examines you.
13. Oyster (n), a person who sprinkles his conversation with
14. Circumvent (n), the opening in the front of boxer shorts.
15. Frisbeetarianism (n), the belief that, when you die, your
soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.
16. Pokemon (n), a Jamaican proctologist.
Cold as all get out in Sacramento this week. Hope no one's pipes froze. So sorry for those who did have some water or pipe damage from the freeze.
Hope all had a good week end. Enjoy the rest of the week and, please, take care of each other.
Snow is melting.
These are good!!! LOL!
Ice storms Monday and Tuesday. Everyone have a safe good week.
Rain and a bit of snow tomorrow. Rest of the week is either sun or clouds, so that's something.
2012 warmest year on record in U.S.
2013 will be even warmer and 2014 even warmer still.
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the
young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the
striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because
someday, in life, you will have been all of these.
-George Washington Carver, scientist (1864-1943)
A conversation that isn't about politics.
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006-2023