new & interesting places for your GPS

Microsoft Script Errors

 

When I bring up Movie Locations.csv in EPE, for the purposes of doing global proximity alerts, I get a Microsoft Script Error, and EPE aborts.

Anyone else get this? Anyone know how to fix it?

--
NUVI40 Kingsport TN

No issue here

David King wrote:

When I bring up Movie Locations.csv in EPE, for the purposes of doing global proximity alerts, I get a Microsoft Script Error, and EPE aborts.

Anyone else get this? Anyone know how to fix it?

Just tried it.

--
Nuvi 650 and 1350.

And?

pwohlrab wrote:

Just tried it.

confused: Get the error?

--
NUVI40 Kingsport TN

David

I downloaded the file, created a proximity alert and saved as GPX.
No errors.
PW

Quote:

No issue here

--
1490LMT 1450LMT 295w

Didn't read the subject line

spokybob wrote:

I downloaded the file, created a proximity alert and saved as GPX.
No errors.
PW

Quote:

No issue here

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--
NUVI40 Kingsport TN

Download error I guess

RE-downloaded it. OK now.

Not nice for EPE to abort! BAD EPE!! redface

--
NUVI40 Kingsport TN

Sometimes It's Fun...

just to read these threads...and be happy I'm not the only one who makes those kinds of mistakes. rolleyes

--
Shooter N32 39 W97 25 GO 930, VIA 1535TM, GPSmap 60CS, BMW built-in

Heyyyy

Shooter wrote:

just to read these threads...and be happy I'm not the only one who makes those kinds of mistakes. rolleyes

Calling me STUPID????

Not that I disagree..... redface wink surprised

--
NUVI40 Kingsport TN

Roger Heyyy

David King wrote:
Shooter wrote:

just to read these threads...and be happy I'm not the only one who makes those kinds of mistakes. rolleyes

Calling me STUPID????

Not that I disagree..... redface wink surprised

Right there with ya!

--
Shooter N32 39 W97 25 GO 930, VIA 1535TM, GPSmap 60CS, BMW built-in

sponsored links