I just heard on the radio the city of Tampa's new red light cameras go active today October 1st.
There will be a one month grace period where drivers will get a warning. After November 1st. tickets with a fine of $158.00 will be issued through the mail.
The ones going on today are in the file:
• Westbound Busch Boulevard at Nebraska Avenue.
• Eastbound Fowler Avenue at Nebraska and northbound Nebraska at Fowler.
• Westbound Hillsborough Avenue at Nebraska and northbound Nebraska at Hillsborough.
• Northbound Armenia Avenue at Hillsborough.
• Northbound Lois Avenue at Hillsborough.
• Eastbound Gandy Boulevard at West Shore Boulevard.
We need to keep an eye out and let JM know when the rest come on-line at:
Cameras to come
• Eastbound Adamo Drive at 50th Street and southbound 50th at Adamo.
• East- and westbound Hillsborough at 22nd Street.
• Southbound Dale Mabry Highway at Gandy, and eastbound Gandy at Dale Mabry.
• Eastbound Kennedy at Ashley Drive.
• Southbound Dale Mabry at Kennedy and eastbound Kennedy at Dale Mabry.
• East- and westbound Columbus Drive at Dale Mabry and southbound Dale Mabry at Columbus.
• Westbound Gandy at West Shore.
• Eastbound Busch at Nebraska.
• East- and westbound Busch at Florida and southbound Florida at Busch.
Flaco--Thanks for the heads up. I haven't updated my camera file in a couple of months.
Gave those coordinates to JM a few weeks ago. He already has them in the RLC file, along with the ones in St Pete.
Thanks again. Heading over to St. Pete and Tampa all day to shoot the Rays/Rangers playoff game and the Bucs/Colts Monday Night Football game. Needless to say, I'll be in a bit of a hurry making it from stadium to the other for press credential check in.
But hey, I love my job. LOL
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006 - 2015