Just updated to version 6.60. I'll post if any problems show up.
What does this version add or fix?
This update came out June 11.
Changes made from version 6.40 to 6.60:
* Improvements in touchscreen calibration.
* Improvements to Location Based Advertisements.
I didn't notice any change.
I haven't updated yet, but for the last 2 days I have been getting traffic alerts for Los Angeles. I wouldn't mind but I am in New Jersey.
I'm still laughing at your comment. Living in Arizona I'm not too fond of the land of fruits and nuts ... but getting traffic for them when you are in New Jersey is hilarious.
I updated to 6.60 last night. Too early to tell if there is any difference.
I just got done updating and it did a factory reset in the process. I don't remember that happening before.
Going to update my unit now. I hope it fixes my "slugish" touch screen
The update reverted my customized text to speech back to factory defaults.
First of all, not only did my firmware update, but my bluetooth firmware and some help files etc. I think there were a total of 5 updates aside from the base firmware that updated.
1) All my settings were reset back to factory default.
2) My address book was wiped out
3) My custom POI's were NOT deleted
4) On my route to work today, I had 1 spot where it would recalculate because I took a secondary road. Today it routed me there by default, so I would have to say they did improve the routing with this latest update.
I'm taking a trip this weekend to Appalachia then coming back home next weekend. That should give it a good test. All I have noticed so far is some improvement in the routing.
maybe not worth updating at this time so probably hold out till after my road trip in a few weeks.
Just got back from the trip. No problems, everything worked great. Where I was has basically only two ways in or out, so routing is really a no brainer. Probably not a very good test for routing, but otherwise everything is good.
Hoping we would have a newer update out by now.For the problem with voice updates still showing up after updating them.
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006-2021