Converting a .csv to a .gpx

 

When I downloaded a file here a .csv file, it opened in Microsoft excel on my desktop. I then downloaded the icon and alert and put them into 1 folder and then launched poi loader and everything worked... Well sort of.. .csv files wont alert me if I'm coming up on one of my custom poi's unless it's on the same road...

Question is, how hard is it to convert the .csv file to a .gpx so that when I am driving it will alert me when I come upon my custom poi irregardless if the poi is on a frontage road or not...

Thanks

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

CSV as Quasi TourGuide

All you have to do with the CSV files is to add the word TourGuide to the CSV, MP3, BMP files. the when you use PoiLoader in manual mode set the distance alert for what ever you want.

This will give you a radius of a distance instead if straight line on the road.

--
"Those that stop and smell the roses, must realize that once in awhile you may get a whiff of fertilizer."..copyright:HDHannah1986 -Mercedes GPS - UCONNECT 430N Chrysler T&C - Nuvi 2598- Nuni2555 - Nuvi855 - Nuvi295W - Nuvi 750 - Ique 3600

Hannah

H Hannah wrote:

All you have to do with the CSV files is to add the word TourGuide to the CSV, MP3, BMP files. the when you use PoiLoader in manual mode set the distance alert for what ever you want.

This will give you a radius of a distance instead if straight line on the road.

This was the original file and it would not alert me.
E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv
"" """ "" .mp3

I deleted everything and redownloaded the entire file and RE-named it to
E_TourGuide_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv I was using my gps last night in simulator mode (due to battery strength or not aquiring satellites I can remember) and I set up a end point and the service station in between my house and the end point but to no avail... I did the the service station number I think Kwik-Trip # 3 but it blew right by it with no alert...

??

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

_TourGuide_ ????

I am not sure but I think you putting "_" before the word TourGuide makes the word "_TourGuige_" and not " TourGuide ". Either leave blanks before and after or just start the name with TourGuide and leave a blank after.

See FAQ http://www.poi-factory.com/node/13958

--
"Those that stop and smell the roses, must realize that once in awhile you may get a whiff of fertilizer."..copyright:HDHannah1986 -Mercedes GPS - UCONNECT 430N Chrysler T&C - Nuvi 2598- Nuni2555 - Nuvi855 - Nuvi295W - Nuvi 750 - Ique 3600

Hannah

H Hannah wrote:

I am not sure but I think you putting "_" before the word TourGuide makes the word "_TourGuige_" and not " TourGuide ". Either leave blanks before and after or just start the name with TourGuide and leave a blank after.

See FAQ http://www.poi-factory.com/node/13958

Thanks for the link... But could you do me a huge favor? Could you please type it out to me the way it should be?? I would greatly appreciate it...

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

This Way

E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv

TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv
TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.mp3
TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.bmp

--
"Those that stop and smell the roses, must realize that once in awhile you may get a whiff of fertilizer."..copyright:HDHannah1986 -Mercedes GPS - UCONNECT 430N Chrysler T&C - Nuvi 2598- Nuni2555 - Nuvi855 - Nuvi295W - Nuvi 750 - Ique 3600

Hannah

H Hannah wrote:

E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv

TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv
TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.mp3
TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.bmp

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.. Is there a space bewtween TourGuide and E_EightFive? Or is all together?

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

copy and paste

Copy and paste the wording so it is all the same in all three renames except for csv, bmp, mp3.

A space

rpm4 wrote:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.. Is there a space bewtween TourGuide and E_EightFive? Or is all together?

Space !

--
"Those that stop and smell the roses, must realize that once in awhile you may get a whiff of fertilizer."..copyright:HDHannah1986 -Mercedes GPS - UCONNECT 430N Chrysler T&C - Nuvi 2598- Nuni2555 - Nuvi855 - Nuvi295W - Nuvi 750 - Ique 3600

Looks like a space to me...

rpm4 wrote:
H Hannah wrote:

E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv

TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv
TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.mp3
TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.bmp

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.. Is there a space bewtween TourGuide and E_EightFive? Or is all together?

shock

--
It is terrible to speak well and be wrong. -Sophocles snɥɔnıɥdoɐ aka ʎɹɐƃ

Thanks

H Hannah wrote:
rpm4 wrote:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.. Is there a space bewtween TourGuide and E_EightFive? Or is all together?

Space !

Hannah I appreciate it...............

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

Hanna?

I loaded>

1. TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv
2. TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.bmp
3. TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.mps

*** But instead of taking my car and actually driving, I ran the unit via the GPS simulator... The E85 station is set at 5,000 feet.. and the E85 station is on the way to the end point... The unit DID NOT alert me.. Was it because it was on GPS simulator mode????

The.bmp doesn't show up either....sad It seems like there is a Grey dot where the station is located.... When I had E_EightFive-AllStates_V.bmp the E85 icon showed up... Now it doesn't?

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

.mps?

rpm4 wrote:

I loaded>

1. TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv
2. TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.bmp
3. TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.mps

*** But instead of taking my car and actually driving, I ran the unit via the GPS simulator... The E85 station is set at 5,000 feet.. and the E85 station is on the way to the end point... The unit DID NOT alert me.. Was it because it was on GPS simulator mode????

The.bmp doesn't show up either....sad It seems like there is a Grey dot where the station is located.... When I had E_EightFive-AllStates_V.bmp the E85 icon showed up... Now it doesn't?

Check and make sure it is .mp3 and is not .mps. That may be a mistake in your typing but if you copy and pasted them to this post it could explain it.

Paul ATL

PaulATL wrote:
rpm4 wrote:

I loaded>

1. TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv
2. TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.bmp
3. TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.mps

*** But instead of taking my car and actually driving, I ran the unit via the GPS simulator... The E85 station is set at 5,000 feet.. and the E85 station is on the way to the end point... The unit DID NOT alert me.. Was it because it was on GPS simulator mode????

The.bmp doesn't show up either....sad It seems like there is a Grey dot where the station is located.... When I had E_EightFive-AllStates_V.bmp the E85 icon showed up... Now it doesn't?

Check and make sure it is .mp3 and is not .mps. That may be a mistake in your typing but if you copy and pasted them to this post it could explain it.

That was a typo... I deleted the mp3 and reinstalled it... TourGuide E-EightFive-AllStates_V.mp3 Still the icon does not show up and I'm sure it won't alert either... On my 760 on proximity alerts, it has Auto Play, Prompt, off.. I have mine set at auto play??

When I 2x click on the icon in the folder it comes up, same with the mp3, and the same when I click on the E85 stations, all 1,142 come up.. There present, but the icon is not showing up on the Garmin and the mp3 is not alerting me..

??

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

^

^

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

Converting a .CSV to a .GPX file

Wouldn't POIEdit convert the file?

Hannah said this

spullis wrote:

Wouldn't POIEdit convert the file?

All you have to do with the CSV files is to add the word TourGuide to the CSV, MP3, BMP files. the when you use PoiLoader in manual mode set the distance alert for what ever you want.

This will give you a radius of a distance instead if straight line on the road.

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

.

As has been stated in this thread, TourGuide files must be GPX files in order to function as TourGuides.

Why did Hannah say this then?

Motorcycle Mama wrote:

As has been stated in this thread, TourGuide files must be GPX files in order to function as TourGuides.

All you have to do with the CSV files is to add the word TourGuide to the CSV, MP3, BMP files. the when you use PoiLoader in manual mode set the distance alert for what ever you want.

This will give you a radius of a distance instead if straight line on the road.

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

On the Garmin, from the list

On the Garmin, from the list of POIs, select one that you KNOW the location of. Click on the "Show Map" button, which will show you where the Garmin thinks the POI is. Is it where you think it should be? If so, there's another problem to be found. If not, it's possible that the Lat/Lon columns in your CSV file are swapped. This produces valid POIs, but not located where you hoped.

--
nüvi 200

OK

dr5274 wrote:

On the Garmin, from the list of POIs, select one that you KNOW the location of. Click on the "Show Map" button, which will show you where the Garmin thinks the POI is. Is it where you think it should be? If so, there's another problem to be found. If not, it's possible that the Lat/Lon columns in your CSV file are swapped. This produces valid POIs, but not located where you hoped.

Yes, the custom poi that I looked at and several others are where they should be. I have a folder on my desktop that when I high light says TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv.csv (Is that a NO-NO the 2 .csv's?)

When I did this last week with the .csv the icon came up but the only thing that didn't work ws the alert because the station I drove by yesterday was not on the same road.. Adding TourGuide per Hannah would have taken care of that I thought.....

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

I'm Confused

rpm4 wrote:

When I 2x click on the icon in the folder it comes up, same with the mp3, and the same when I click on the E85 stations, all 1,142 come up.. There present, but the icon is not showing up on the Garmin and the mp3 is not alerting me..

??

I am totally confused (again, I know). When you are talking about clicking on the stations and the mp3, and them "coming up", you are talking about looking on the computer, not on the GPSr. These files don't show up as files on the GPSr, unless the 7XX series has some new functionality allowing you to see within the POI.gpi file.

If POI Loader announces that it has successfully loaded 1142 POIs, then you must be right -- they are all there. If the bmp was in the same folder, and yet the default icon is still showing up, you haven't named them the same (or you have double extension).

H Hannah was indeed the member who previously announced success with CSV files working as TourGuides, but at this point it would take you only a couple minutes to take the coordinates of your one test point, putting them into GeePeeEx Editor, setting the alert distance within the file, and saving it as a TourGuide. Everybody agrees that works. Remember, if the mp3 file is in the wrong folder on the computer, or is misnamed, it will NOT function as a TourGuide

--
Nuvi 660 -- and not upgrading it or maps until Garmin fixes long-standing bugs/problems, and get maps to where they are much more current, AND corrected on a more timely basis when advised of mistakes.

Everything is in the same folder

bentbiker wrote:
rpm4 wrote:

When I 2x click on the icon in the folder it comes up, same with the mp3, and the same when I click on the E85 stations, all 1,142 come up.. There present, but the icon is not showing up on the Garmin and the mp3 is not alerting me..

??

I am totally confused (again, I know). When you are talking about clicking on the stations and the mp3, and them "coming up", you are talking about looking on the computer, not on the GPSr. These files don't show up as files on the GPSr, unless the 7XX series has some new functionality allowing you to see within the POI.gpi file.

If POI Loader announces that it has successfully loaded 1142 POIs, then you must be right -- they are all there. If the bmp was in the same folder, and yet the default icon is still showing up, you haven't named them the same (or you have double extension).

H Hannah was indeed the member who previously announced success with CSV files working as TourGuides, but at this point it would take you only a couple minutes to take the coordinates of your one test point, putting them into GeePeeEx Editor, setting the alert distance within the file, and saving it as a TourGuide. Everybody agrees that works. Remember, if the mp3 file is in the wrong folder on the computer, or is misnamed, it will NOT function as a TourGuide

How do I remove a double extension... How would I get the coordinates of a test point and how does geepeeex editor work??

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

double extensions

Just right click on the csv folder and click on rename.Now just type the name in and nothing else the extension will take care of its self.Do the same thing for the bmp folder and the mp3.

You are typing in the extension and the computer is too.That is why you are getting the double extension.May I suggest that when you rename the folders to make it something simple like e85.The more typing you have to do the more chance of errors.

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Here WeGo - Offline Maps & GPS.

Charled45

charlesd45 wrote:

Just right click on the csv folder and click on rename.Now just type the name in and nothing else the extension will take care of its self.Do the same thing for the bmp folder and the mp3.

You are typing in the extension and the computer is too.That is why you are getting the double extension.May I suggest that when you rename the folders to make it something simple like e85.The more typing you have to do the more chance of errors.

What I did, was to delete all the files that I renamed "TourGuides" and went back an downloaded the .csv, .bmp, and .mp3. The icons for the E85 came up and all 1,142 listed E85 stations came up too.

**** I guess the only thing missing is the fact that I have to be exactly on the "same road" or "along the same road" for the alerts to work.. Maybe sometimes I will be who knows...

But the hassle (I'm a newbie) that one has to go through to get the alerts to wrk "radially" isn't worth it to me and to be honest, I wouldn't know how to do that unless an expert was with me... Geepee Ex editor, what the heck is that and how would I run it to begin with.. Thanks but no thanks...

Props to all that tryed to help me I really appreciate it.

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

Just give your brain a rest,

Just give your brain a rest, and then go after it again. you will get it. and when you do you will say oh crap. and it will all come togeather for you .

--
Jerry...Jacksonville,Fl Nüvi1450,Nuvi650,Nuvi 2495 and Mapsource.

H Hannah is probably your best bet to explain

I wish I could help you out more but I have always used gpx files for tourguides. The only thing I could think of is if something was not turned on in your GPS but not familiar with the 7xx series.

I think H Hannah is your best bet to help you on this one.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/13958

Phil has a program that will convert csv to gpx as well as make professional tourguides. You should look into this. http://geepeeex.googlepages.com/

p.s. Just my two cents but I would go crazy if my gps went off every couple miles to tell me there was a gas station.

Thanks

PaulATL wrote:

I wish I could help you out more but I have always used gpx files for tourguides. The only thing I could think of is if something was not turned on in your GPS but not familiar with the 7xx series.

I think H Hannah is your best bet to help you on this one.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/13958

Phil has a program that will convert csv to gpx as well as make professional tourguides. You should look into this. http://geepeeex.googlepages.com/

p.s. Just my two cents but I would go crazy if my gps went off every couple miles to tell me there was a gas station.

Paul, I appreciate your help, I really do.. But I don't want to wade through 2 ro 3 pages of threads trying to make heads or tails out of something I don't know the first thing about....

Now if someone posted a step by step process on how to convert a .csv to .gpx in laymens terms that would be cool...

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

Looking up some info

I looked into this a little farther and I think what may be wrong is the title set up. If you look at the below thread 6th post down it looks like you might need to put TourGuide in the middle not front. Try loading it as:

EightFive_TourGuide_124.csv
EightFive_TourGuide_124.mp3

The 124 should set the radius to 1.25 miles.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/7043

Can I?

PaulATL wrote:

I looked into this a little farther and I think what may be wrong is the title set up. If you look at the below thread 6th post down it looks like you might need to put TourGuide in the middle not front. Try loading it as:

EightFive_TourGuide_124.csv
EightFive_TourGuide_124.mp3

The 124 should set the radius to 1.25 miles.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/7043

Even thou I put everything back to the original.csv form, could I simply remame them or do I have to delete from my Garmin and redownload everything??? And thanks for going the extra mile for me I really appreciate it.

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

Hold on

rpm4 wrote:

Even thou I put everything back to the original.csv form, could I simply remame them or do I have to delete from my Garmin and redownload everything??? And thanks for going the extra mile for me I really appreciate it.

I'll try and see what I come up with. Let me get back to you.

I just renamed everything

PaulATL wrote:
rpm4 wrote:

I'll try and see what I come up with. Let me get back to you.

1. When I 2x on the .mp3 it plays in iTunes
2. All 1,142 stations are loaded and the closet ones are on my Garmin in extras> POI's

3. There is no E85 icon

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

if all else fails (and you're using a PC)

rpm4 wrote:
PaulATL wrote:

I wish I could help you out more but I have always used gpx files for tourguides. The only thing I could think of is if something was not turned on in your GPS but not familiar with the 7xx series.

I think H Hannah is your best bet to help you on this one.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/13958

Phil has a program that will convert csv to gpx as well as make professional tourguides. You should look into this. http://geepeeex.googlepages.com/

p.s. Just my two cents but I would go crazy if my gps went off every couple miles to tell me there was a gas station.

Paul, I appreciate your help, I really do.. But I don't want to wade through 2 ro 3 pages of threads trying to make heads or tails out of something I don't know the first thing about....

Now if someone posted a step by step process on how to convert a .csv to .gpx in laymens terms that would be cool...

if all else fails (and you're using a PC) you can try my free converter. you have to have some understanding of saving files from the web, and drag-n-drop, but this may help.

--
nüvi 200

?

dr5274 wrote:
rpm4 wrote:
PaulATL wrote:

I wish I could help you out more but I have always used gpx files for tourguides. The only thing I could think of is if something was not turned on in your GPS but not familiar with the 7xx series.

I think H Hannah is your best bet to help you on this one.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/13958

Phil has a program that will convert csv to gpx as well as make professional tourguides. You should look into this. http://geepeeex.googlepages.com/

p.s. Just my two cents but I would go crazy if my gps went off every couple miles to tell me there was a gas station.

Paul, I appreciate your help, I really do.. But I don't want to wade through 2 ro 3 pages of threads trying to make heads or tails out of something I don't know the first thing about....

Now if someone posted a step by step process on how to convert a .csv to .gpx in laymens terms that would be cool...

if all else fails (and you're using a PC) you can try my free converter. you have to have some understanding of saving files from the web, and drag-n-drop, but this may help.

How? And if its too much trouble, I just won't... If it is, I'll have to rename everythiung back again.again...sad

Paul,

Check your email.....

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

Are the Files loading with the alerts?

rpm4,

Here is an easy way to see if the POIs are loading with the associated MP3 alert.

After you use PoiLoader restart your GPS and Follow the instructions for Updating your POIs either on the SD card or the GPS drive (your choice).

Once you finalize the POIs on your unit. Go from the main Menu and Select:
Where TO >> Extras >> Custom POIs >> (the poi you just loaded).

Now you should see the POIs page. There should be a small square button with a Green arrow in it at the upper left corner. Press the button and you should hear the MP3 alert you loaded along with the custom poi.

You can also check the location of the POI by going to the map and finding the area where the poi should be and then zooming into it anywhere between 300 and 200 feet. You should the see the BMP icon you loaded with the file. By placing the courser on the icon it should bring up the poi name.

This is if all items CSV MP# and BMP files were loaded correctly with the distance set for the alert.

--
"Those that stop and smell the roses, must realize that once in awhile you may get a whiff of fertilizer."..copyright:HDHannah1986 -Mercedes GPS - UCONNECT 430N Chrysler T&C - Nuvi 2598- Nuni2555 - Nuvi855 - Nuvi295W - Nuvi 750 - Ique 3600

Yes it works.

rpm4 wrote:
PaulATL wrote:
rpm4 wrote:

I'll try and see what I come up with. Let me get back to you.

1. When I 2x on the .mp3 it plays in iTunes
2. All 1,142 stations are loaded and the closet ones are on my Garmin in extras> POI's

3. There is no E85 icon

Yes it works. Here are step by step instructions (from scratch):
Download the E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv file. Make a folder on your destop and put the file in there. Place the .mp3 file you wish to use in the same folder along with the 24x24 bmp or smaller. highlight and copy this exact title TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V and now go into the folder on your desk top. Right click on each file name, click "rename" and control v (paste) the title there. Do not add .csv, .bmp or .mp3 since they are already there.

Now start POI Loader. Check "Garmin Device" to save points of interest to. Click next and click next when it finds your nuvi. Check install new custom POI's and click next. Now click "browse" and locate the folder that the the files are in on your desktop. ALSO, make sure it says "manual" under that and not "express" then click next. Check "this file contains proximity alerts points" Also check "alert whenever you get close to a point" and type in 5260 then click next. When it successfully loads the points of interest click finish. and safely disconnect th nuvi from your computer.

Now boot up your nuvi, select a destination on that road past a gas station you just loaded in their. When you get within a mile, the music will play and the red alert bar will be at the top. To see the icon you will need to be zoomed in all the way.

It took me a while to get back to you cause I typed this at the same time I was performing it.

I hope you can follow along with that.

Paul

Hannah

H Hannah wrote:

rpm4,

Here is an easy way to see if the POIs are loading with the associated MP3 alert.

After you use PoiLoader restart your GPS and Follow the instructions for Updating your POIs either on the SD card or the GPS drive (your choice).

Once you finalize the POIs on your unit. Go from the main Menu and Select:
Where TO >> Extras >> Custom POIs >> (the poi you just loaded).

Now you should see the POIs page. There should be a small square button with a Green arrow in it at the upper left corner. Press the button and you should hear the MP3 alert you loaded along with the custom poi.

You can also check the location of the POI by going to the map and finding the area where the poi should be and then zooming into it anywhere between 300 and 200 feet. You should the see the BMP icon you loaded with the file. By placing the courser on the icon it should bring up the poi name.

This is if all items CSV MP# and BMP files were loaded correctly with the distance set for the alert.

I went to where to> extras> pois and there is no small with a Green arrow..

You had me do this TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv

Paul in ATl said to do this
EightFive_Tourguide_124.csv

NOW I"M ALL CONFUSSED

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

Let me

PaulATL wrote:
rpm4 wrote:
PaulATL wrote:
rpm4 wrote:

I'll try and see what I come up with. Let me get back to you.

1. When I 2x on the .mp3 it plays in iTunes
2. All 1,142 stations are loaded and the closet ones are on my Garmin in extras> POI's

3. There is no E85 icon

Yes it works. Here are step by step instructions (from scratch):
Download the E_EightFive-AllStates_V.csv file. Make a folder on your destop and put the file in there. Place the .mp3 file you wish to use in the same folder along with the 24x24 bmp or smaller. highlight and copy this exact title TourGuide E_EightFive-AllStates_V and now go into the folder on your desk top. Right click on each file name, click "rename" and control v (paste) the title there. Do not add .csv, .bmp or .mp3 since they are already there.

Now start POI Loader. Check "Garmin Device" to save points of interest to. Click next and click next when it finds your nuvi. Check install new custom POI's and click next. Now click "browse" and locate the folder that the the files are in on your desktop. ALSO, make sure it says "manual" under that and not "express" then click next. Check "this file contains proximity alerts points" Also check "alert whenever you get close to a point" and type in 5260 then click next. When it successfully loads the points of interest click finish. and safely disconnect th nuvi from your computer.

Now boot up your nuvi, select a destination on that road past a gas station you just loaded in their. When you get within a mile, the music will play and the red alert bar will be at the top. To see the icon you will need to be zoomed in all the way.

It took me a while to get back to you cause I typed this at the same time I was performing it.

I hope you can follow along with that.

Paul

Try it.. I will delete everything and start all over.. Bare with me...And thanks

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

The NAME

Use either name. They will both work.

I have always used spaces instead of "_", but I just tested the name with "_" and it worked also.

If you do not see the small square withe a green arrow in it in the upper left corner of one of the individual POIs you loaded then you are not either getting the MP3 file loaded or thr alert set prpoerly in the manual mode with PoiLoader.

When using PoiLoader in the manual mode and after you select manual mode tnen "next" you will see a page and on it will be a CHECK BOX next to "This file contains proximity alert points" Make sure you check that box. Then clock on the CIRCLE where it says "Alert whenever you get close to a point". then put 5000 in the line where it says "Alert at this distance......ft"

--
"Those that stop and smell the roses, must realize that once in awhile you may get a whiff of fertilizer."..copyright:HDHannah1986 -Mercedes GPS - UCONNECT 430N Chrysler T&C - Nuvi 2598- Nuni2555 - Nuvi855 - Nuvi295W - Nuvi 750 - Ique 3600

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it works.... A huge thanks goes out to Paul ATL for taking a lot of his time (which he didn;t have to) to help me to get this to work and work it does....smile :)

Hannah: Your help is greatly appreciate as well.......

I still can't believe it!!!! smile

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.

Glad you got it to work

rpm4 wrote:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it works.... A huge thanks goes out to Paul ATL for taking a lot of his time (which he didn;t have to) to help me to get this to work and work it does....smile :)

Hannah: Your help is greatly appreciate as well.......

I still can't believe it!!!! smile

Glad you got it to work so you can repeat it with other files now.
Paul

Check your email

PaulATL wrote:
rpm4 wrote:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it works.... A huge thanks goes out to Paul ATL for taking a lot of his time (which he didn;t have to) to help me to get this to work and work it does....smile :)

Hannah: Your help is greatly appreciate as well.......

I still can't believe it!!!! smile

Glad you got it to work so you can repeat it with other files now.
Paul

Whenever you come to Wisconsin let me know, I owe you several of Wisconsin's best beverages!!!!! Cold and in a bottle smile Once again a huge thanks.

--
Chevrolet, an American Revolution.