Chit Chat Thread For The Week Of August 27, 2018

 

This is the place to talk about things that are not GPS related.

This thread will be closed on Monday and a new one will be opened.

Posting this EST. Just getting ready to leave Toronto. It was my 1st visit but hopefully won't be my last. I only had a couple of days and they were filled with conference stuff, so was unable to visit anything really. Walked to Kensington Market last night, it was supposed to be a special Sunday evening thing. I think I missed where that was because the part of Spadina I was on just felt like Vegas. Walked through Chinatown on my way back to the hotel. So much I want to explore next visit, including a really great Indian food place.

Now back to the Northwest air that makes you smell and sound like you have a 3 pack a day habit.

~Angela

<<Page 3

been lost

damn GPS

BonTon POI Dead

Stores are all closed as of this week.

--
NUVI 660, Late 2012 iMac, Macbook 2.1 Fall 2008, iPhone6 , Nuvi 3790, iPad2

*

Happy Thursday to all.

Hope you hsd fun

GlobeTurtle wrote:

Posting this EST. Just getting ready to leave Toronto. It was my 1st visit but hopefully won't be my last. I only had a couple of days and they were filled with conference stuff, so was unable to visit anything really. Walked to Kensington Market last night, it was supposed to be a special Sunday evening thing. I think I missed where that was because the part of Spadina I was on just felt like Vegas. Walked through Chinatown on my way back to the hotel. So much I want to explore next visit, including a really great Indian food place.

Now back to the Northwest air that makes you smell and sound like you have a 3 pack a day habit.
~Angela

At least you got away for awhile. Going somewhere makes getting home nice.

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

I can't belive summer is gone!

Happy Labor Day weekend to all! Stay safe smile

--
"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks" ~ Excerpt from the notebooks of Lazarus Long, from Robert Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love"

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Here WeGo - Offline Maps & GPS.

August - No Hurricanes Hit Florida

It was a good month.

--
Tampa, FL - Garmin nüvi 660 (Software Ver 4.90), 2019.30 CN NA NT maps | Magellan Meridian Gold

Oh My.....

Four days of raisin the forecast.

--
RKF (Bethesda, MD) Garmin Nuvi 660, 360 & Street Pilot

today

today is the last day of august tomorrow is the first of September a lot of things happen in September, kids go back to school, weather changes ,fairs and carnivals start , camping and long trips are about finished , time to start those indoor projects we have been putting off, change the furnace filter, fix the fence !

Nice Day

Got the lawn cut and going to go get a hair cut after lunch

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

Got 2 of my 3 guns cleaned

Cleaning, blueing, and oiling the stocks.

--
Nuvi 2460LMT.

Have a great weekend.

Have a great weekend.

Traffic back on Tuesday!

Traffic back on Tuesday!

3 Day Week End

We hope everyone has a 3 day week end coming up. Have a happy and safe one and please, take care of each other.

Thanks

all!

.

GlobeTurtle wrote:

This is the place to talk about things that are not GPS related.

This thread will be closed on Monday and a new one will be opened.

Posting this EST. Just getting ready to leave Toronto. It was my 1st visit but hopefully won't be my last. I only had a couple of days and they were filled with conference stuff, so was unable to visit anything really. Walked to Kensington Market last night, it was supposed to be a special Sunday evening thing. I think I missed where that was because the part of Spadina I was on just felt like Vegas. Walked through Chinatown on my way back to the hotel. So much I want to explore next visit, including a really great Indian food place.

Now back to the Northwest air that makes you smell and sound like you have a 3 pack a day habit.

~Angela

Hopefully the fires will be under control in early September. Nothing like having your clothes smell like smoke after being outside for a few minutes to realize how much smoke is in the air. Cheers to the firefighters!

Happy

Labor Day weekend. wink

--
garmin nuvi,750 ***3ʇǝʞɔɐɾpǝɹ*** garmin nuvi,855 garmin nuvi,1490t

Good morning.

Good morning.

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Here WeGo - Offline Maps & GPS.

nice today, hot tomorrow

nice today, hot tomorrow

--
N.E. Ohio, Garmin 2598 TomTom One XL

I thought

Labor Day was the end of summer. Why am i still sweating???

--
NUVI 350

Spending the weekend at the

Spending the weekend at the Reno Ribfest this Labor Day weekend. Looking forward to sampling the ribs but not the Hot weather. Have a great weekend

Have a good weekend everyone

Have a good weekend everyone

Enjoy the holiday.

Enjoy the holiday.

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Here WeGo - Offline Maps & GPS.

Need to run to Harbor Freight Tiday

Need some new drill bits and a knife sharpener

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

Good Day

Be safe out there.

Happy Labor Day

Enjoy the Labor day drive safe..

This week...

...is just about over.

Looking forward to a new computer arriving Tuesday or Wednesday!

--
Ted - Garmin Nuvi 1450 LM

Last one?

There's always a race to be first, but can I claim last entry for the week? Haha grin

--
Garmin Nuvi 760, 765 ><> Dave <>< "He is no fool, who gives up what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

Happy Labor Day!

Drive safely!

Happy Labor Day

Have a good one

--
Retired Street Pilot C550, Garmin Drive 50 USA+CAN LMT 5, I phone 8Plus.

Good morning.

Good morning.

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Here WeGo - Offline Maps & GPS.

Last One

Pointer.SD wrote:

There's always a race to be first, but can I claim last entry for the week? Haha grin

Still a chance smile

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

Labor Day Weekend

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. Stay safe!

--
Tampa, FL - Garmin nüvi 660 (Software Ver 4.90), 2019.30 CN NA NT maps | Magellan Meridian Gold
<<Page 3