iOS 11.3 now available

 
--
Nüvi 255WT with nüMaps Lifetime North America born on 602117815 / Nüvi 3597LMTHD born on 805972514 / I love Friday’s except when I’m on holidays ~ canuk

And Many More

Along with MacOS, tvOS and WatchOS.

--
GPSMAP64s, iPhone 6 w/Garmin North America, Yaesu VX-8R w/GPS.

Thanks

Thanks for the info and link! smile

--
ChefDon

Thanks

Thanks

--
John B - Garmin 765T

Installed last night

No issues with my iPhone 7 and my iPad.

--
Nuvi 760 Nuvi 2598 LMT Nuvi 3597 LMT Garmin Streetpilot Onboard for iPhone

Thanks, thought this was

Thanks, thought this was still in Beta. Good to know!

IOS 11.3

Installed on my 9.7 inch iPad Pro without problems and seemingly working as intended.

- Tom -

--
XXL540, GO LIVE 1535, GO 500

Installed on my 2 year old

Installed on my 2 year old Hand Me Down IPhone 6.... Battery Beta says 97%

Also installed on Wife's 8+ and Ipad...

(I'm a Window's guy being forced into Mac World by Wife....)

I'm co-existing.... Somewhat.... Though I fall into every Mac Trap ........

I will follow up with other questions in another thread...

--
A 2689LMT in both our cars that we love... and a Nuvi 660 with Lifetime Maps that we have had literally forever.... And a 2011 Ford Escape with Nav System that is totally ignored!

Lucky You - Great Wife

JanJ wrote:

Installed on my 2 year old Hand Me Down IPhone 6.... Battery Beta says 97%

Also installed on Wife's 8+ and Ipad...

(I'm a Window's guy being forced into Mac World by Wife....)

I'm co-existing.... Somewhat.... Though I fall into every Mac Trap ........

I will follow up with other questions in another thread...

Are there really still Windows phones available and working?

Battery is in great shape.

No Mac traps... it's called iOS. That's what it looks like compared to Windows.

You're an admitted Windows guy, we will enjoy that. Admission is the first step.

--
GPSMAP64s, iPhone 6 w/Garmin North America, Yaesu VX-8R w/GPS.

@ diesel

diesel wrote:

You're an admitted Windows guy, we will enjoy that. Admission is the first step.

grin

--
Nüvi 255WT with nüMaps Lifetime North America born on 602117815 / Nüvi 3597LMTHD born on 805972514 / I love Friday’s except when I’m on holidays ~ canuk

Prior phone was old style

Prior phone was old style flip... IPhone only because wife upgraded to 8+, so I got her 6
Windows usage reference is computer... I don't expect that to change....
I have too much $$ software and Hardware that would not swap cleanly...

My Mac use is strictly IPhone and Ipad use.

--
A 2689LMT in both our cars that we love... and a Nuvi 660 with Lifetime Maps that we have had literally forever.... And a 2011 Ford Escape with Nav System that is totally ignored!

Thanks for sharing

JanJ wrote:

Prior phone was old style flip... IPhone only because wife upgraded to 8+, so I got her 6
Windows usage reference is computer... I don't expect that to change....
I have too much $$ software and Hardware that would not swap cleanly...

My Mac use is strictly IPhone and Ipad use.

Does your wife have/use a Mac computer?

--
GPSMAP64s, iPhone 6 w/Garmin North America, Yaesu VX-8R w/GPS.

Surrender

JanJ wrote:

(I'm a Window's guy being forced into Mac World by Wife....)

Resistance is futile.

You will be assimilated.

--
GPSMAP64s, iPhone 6 w/Garmin North America, Yaesu VX-8R w/GPS.

Beta 11.4 Available

Available today for those who want to live on the edge.

Thanks for info

Thanks for info

--
NickJr Nuvi 3597LMT

New features?

sydric wrote:

Available today for those who want to live on the edge.

Still on iOS 11.0 for jailbreak capability to allow Google maps on Apple Play.

--
VW CC w Discover Media, nüvi 3597 n da roadster, 1450, iQue

.

It said beta when I downloaded it a few days ago.

Beta 11.4 2 Available

iOS 11.4 beta 2 available for download.

sydric wrote:

Available today for those who want to live on the edge.

pass the salt please

JanJ wrote:

Installed on my 2 year old Hand Me Down IPhone 6.... Battery Beta says 97%

Take that battery health (Beta) with a grain of salt, da wife's iPhone 8 Plus and my iPhone 8 Plus are less than a year old with very light use and both are showing 99% so how can a two year old iPhone 6 be showing 97% ???

--
Garmin 38 - Magellan Gold - Garmin Yellow eTrex - Nuvi 260 - Nuvi 2460LMT - Google Nexus 7 - Toyota Entune NAV

SE 91%

flaco wrote:
JanJ wrote:

Installed on my 2 year old Hand Me Down IPhone 6.... Battery Beta says 97%

Take that battery health (Beta) with a grain of salt, da wife's iPhone 8 Plus and my iPhone 8 Plus are less than a year old with very light use and both are showing 99% so how can a two year old iPhone 6 be showing 97% ???

2 1/2 yo SE shows 91%. Coconut Battery app shows 89%. The SE is a 6, inside.

--
Frank Nuvi 3597LMT 37.322760, -79.511267