User numbers

 

I just noticed that the user numbers are no longer displayed at the bottom of the screen. This has probably been gone for awhile, but I just noticed it is gone. I'm probably dense and after I hear from a few of the members here at the factory, I know I'm going to feel like a dummy but the questions needs to be asked; where did they go? It was nice comparing your POI serial number to that of another fellow member.

--
It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible. ----George Washington

User number

I am not exactly sure of what you are saying, but if I hover the cursor on your name in your post, I see your user number at the bottom left cornerof the browser window as a URL: http://www.poi-factory.com/user/177309

--
Alan - Android Auto, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra, Bosch Nyon

DUMMY

I told you that the dummy label would fit. I actually tried to bring up the number last night and I could not get it to come up. But, I think that I clicked on the user name as opposed to hovering over the name.I also think I went into the contact info which did not get me anywhere.
I knew there was an answer but I think I am getting brain dead. rolleyes I am going to blame it on over-use of my brain cells. Thanks alandb for the quick reply. The folks on here are the greatest.

--
It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible. ----George Washington

Learned something else again

alandb wrote:

I am not exactly sure of what you are saying, but if I hover the cursor on your name in your post, I see your user number at the bottom left cornerof the browser window as a URL: http://www.poi-factory.com/user/177309

Never knew about this.
Thx

--
Nuvi 350 long gone, Nuvi 855LMT, Nuvi 2797LMT, SmartDrive 50 LMT-HD, 3790LMT now my daughters. Using Windows 10. DashCam A108C with GPS.

Normal behavior in another forum I frequent.

Melaqueman wrote:
alandb wrote:

I am not exactly sure of what you are saying, but if I hover the cursor on your name in your post, I see your user number at the bottom left cornerof the browser window as a URL: http://www.poi-factory.com/user/177309

Never knew about this.
Thx

Normal behavior in another forum I frequent. Not a software coder but seems to be a standard function.

--
“It’s their world. We’re just living in it.”

Cool

Thanks, I didn't know that existed.

Posting just to see my number

Posting just to see my number.smile

EDIT: I saw It smile

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

Ah

mgarledge wrote:

Posting just to see my number.smile
EDIT: I saw It smile

You're just another number among many, LOL.

--
Nuvi 350 long gone, Nuvi 855LMT, Nuvi 2797LMT, SmartDrive 50 LMT-HD, 3790LMT now my daughters. Using Windows 10. DashCam A108C with GPS.

Number

I have been on here several years and didn't know we each had a number...learn something every day...well most days

So true

Melaqueman wrote:
mgarledge wrote:

Posting just to see my number.smile
EDIT: I saw It smile

You're just another number among many, LOL.

But nice to have so many numbers among us.

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

URL for WWW Link

It's just your browser showing the URL when the cursor is over any link. Try hovering the cursor over any other link on the page.