Uh Oh Run, Hide, iOS 10 is coming

 
--
Never argue with a pig. It makes you look foolish and it anoys the hell out of the pig!

Perfect

I can't wait!!!!

--
GPSMAP64s, iPhone XR w/Garmin North America, Yaesu VX-8R w/GPS.

Test dummies

BarneyBadass wrote:

Just got this

https://www.apple.com/ios/ios10-preview/

Oh goodie.. We get to be Guinea pigs again!

I watched the clip!
New ways to express myself. I do pretty good now.
I can tell somebody to go to h**l without Apple!

--
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!

I'll upgrade my iPhone 6...

...but it may be time to JailBreak my iPad 3 and iPod touch 5.

--
Ted - Garmin Nuvi 1450 LM

Typical glitzy promo... Now,

Typical glitzy promo...

Now, in English, what benifits does an Iphone 6 get with this upgrade?

--
A 2689LMT in both our cars that we love... and a Nuvi 660 with Lifetime Maps that we have had literally forever.... And a 2011 Ford Escape with Nav System that is totally ignored!

Sounds Interesting

Some of the features sound interesting. Hopefully, it won't be too buggy.

--
Shooter N32 39 W97 25 VIA 1535TM, Lexus built-in, TomTom Go

iOS 10, What Is It good For?

JanJ wrote:

Now, in English, what benifits does an Iphone 6 get with this upgrade?

Turns your i-Cant-Phone into a useful paperweight! rolleyes

--
Never argue with a pig. It makes you look foolish and it anoys the hell out of the pig!

dupe

Dupe

--
Never argue with a pig. It makes you look foolish and it anoys the hell out of the pig!

Bloatware, ughh!

Originally I heard you could delete the bloatware from your iPhone. Turns out it only hides them. No ram savings.

--
“It’s their world. We’re just living in it.”

No ram savings

Apple is thinking for you. The more updates the more money they get. No ram savings and no money savings for consumers.

~

e_piph_a_ny wrote:

Originally I heard you could delete the bloatware from your iPhone. Turns out it only hides them. No ram savings.

Those things don't take up that much space...smh...

--
*Keith* MacBook Pro *wifi iPad(2012) w/BadElf GPS & iPhone6 + Navigon*

.

BarneyBadass wrote:
JanJ wrote:

Now, in English, what benifits does an Iphone 6 get with this upgrade?

Turns your i-Cant-Phone into a useful paperweight! rolleyes

On what information is this statement based?

~

Motorcycle Mama wrote:
BarneyBadass wrote:
JanJ wrote:

Now, in English, what benifits does an Iphone 6 get with this upgrade?

Turns your i-Cant-Phone into a useful paperweight! rolleyes

On what information is this statement based?

I think he's just trying to be a wise-arse and not relate any facts whatsoever...

--
*Keith* MacBook Pro *wifi iPad(2012) w/BadElf GPS & iPhone6 + Navigon*

Applebees!!!

When will all the Applebees finally realize how Apple takes them to the cleaners. They are no longer the leader in cellphones. All they can do is copy Samsung and Android hoping the the features will be able for them to charge more for technology that has been out there for years. They are no longer the innovators... Sorry that's how I feel. I ditched my IPhone a couple of years ago and could not be happier... of course to each his own...

--
Bobby....Garmin 2450LM

~

JanJ wrote:

Typical glitzy promo...

Now, in English, what benifits does an Iphone 6 get with this upgrade?

Now that I've had some time with Public Beta 1 on my iPhone6...

The animation of interacting with the UI are a bit faster, smoother... it takes less space on the device giving you a bit more free space for things... the Notifications area has more widget space...the control center is streamlined - music controls there are their own 'sub screen' in control center... my initial observations thus far...

--
*Keith* MacBook Pro *wifi iPad(2012) w/BadElf GPS & iPhone6 + Navigon*

Good to know

kch50428 wrote:
JanJ wrote:

Typical glitzy promo...

Now, in English, what benifits does an Iphone 6 get with this upgrade?

Now that I've had some time with Public Beta 1 on my iPhone6...

The animation of interacting with the UI are a bit faster, smoother... it takes less space on the device giving you a bit more free space for things... the Notifications area has more widget space...the control center is streamlined - music controls there are their own 'sub screen' in control center... my initial observations thus far...

That's good to know. Looking forward to the new features. I'll live on the wild side. smile

Here

http://www.imore.com/ios-10 is a comprehensive look at what iOS 10 is bringing...

--
*Keith* MacBook Pro *wifi iPad(2012) w/BadElf GPS & iPhone6 + Navigon*

Love It!

Currently, I have been beta testing iOS 10 since it became available. So far, it has been a great experience with improved performance with less animation and great messaging effects! There should be one more beta left or gm build till public release in a few days!

Well?

It's been all good on my i6.

From the initial iOS 10 install to the latest little update, all is well.

--
GPSMAP64s, iPhone XR w/Garmin North America, Yaesu VX-8R w/GPS.