Walmart, Sam's Club etc

 

I accidentally deleted the column that contained (NOP). If someone has a recent gpx/csv file with that data in it would you please orward it to me.

Thank-you

Don

File copy

donaldb530 wrote:

I accidentally deleted the column that contained (NOP). If someone has a recent gpx/csv file with that data in it would you please orward it to me.

Thank-you

Don

I just emailed the gpx copy.

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Here WeGo - Offline Maps & GPS.

Copy

I just sent you a PM with a link to it.

--
"There's no substitute for local knowledge" nüvi 750, nüvi 3597

Walmart, Sam's Club etc

The file has to be older than 31 Aug because that is where I lost that column.

Do you still need it?

Or did you locate what you need. If not, I can go into my backup files and recover one from a date prior to 31 Aug.

--
"There's no substitute for local knowledge" nüvi 750, nüvi 3597

Around May

I have the gpx file from a May download

Like This One?

donaldb530 wrote:

The file has to be older than 31 Aug because that is where I lost that column.

I still have the August 27th file.

Walmart, Sam's Club etc

TXRVer - anything from early August should work. Could you please check to see if (NOP) is there before you send it.

Thanks

Don

Why (NOP)

donaldb530 wrote:

TXRVer - anything from early August should work. Could you please check to see if (NOP) is there before you send it.

Thanks

Don

I looked at my gpx file that had a time of "2015-05-10T18:34:28Z".

I see that (NOP) occurs only in the phone2 fields. I am interested in why (NOP) is used that way?

John

July 10 version

I have a July 10, 2015 version with the (NOP). Seems to be gone with the Aug 18, 2015 version. Let me know if you want it e-mailed.
Mark

Me Too

baumback wrote:

I have a July 10, 2015 version with the (NOP). Seems to be gone with the Aug 18, 2015 version. Let me know if you want it e-mailed.
Mark

Digging further, I also happen to have the July 10 version which is 3.14mb with 5,560 entries.

Walmart, Sam's Club etc

Thank-you all. I found a May copy in my OneDrive ile.

Don