Was looking over some of the info in my GPS today like I do on a rare occasion and it appears that my unit somehow messed up... see image below (if it loads)
Not really. The 330 is prone to that if you start moving before you get sat lock, start the unit at a different place from where it was turned off, there is a stretch of road I travel that goes through a pass between two mountains and it loses 3d lock.
All will cause the unit to show an erroneous max speed as it moves the cusor to catch up with the current position. I've even had my 760 show a high max speed as it passed through the poor signal area, however they software seems to have been updated to correct for starting and stopping in different locations.
Try it out. Clear the max speed, turn it off at home, then next time out, turn it on about 5 miles away and check your max speed, you will see what I mean.
I have tried that before and never had a problem, whether it was 1 mile or 10 miles, it has never done this to me before... maybe just a random occurrence... oh well thanks for the info!!
I've also got a C330 that does that
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006-2022