B&B PROJECT

 

would there be any intrest in making a B&B poi?

let me know smile

thanks

POI Files

--
Everyday is a GREAT day :)

Fantastic Idea

ok folks, here is another community project. Let's make a file for all the Bed & Breakfast locations smile

Miss POI

Anniversary INN

Cool,
I get to make the first submission.

Here is my contribution, http://www.anniversaryinn.com/index.php
This chain of B&B spots is really cool. They have theme rooms
You have to check out some of these pics of these rooms, they are really cool http://www.anniversaryinn.com/locations.php?loc=2

Anniversary INN
Boise, ID
1575 S Lusk Ave, Boise City, ID 83706
208.387.4900
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
43.604 , -116.215

Logan, Utah
169 East Center Street
Logan, Utah 84321
435.752.3443
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
41.7313, -111.83

Fifth South
460 South 1000 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
801.363.4900
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
40.7609 , -111.862

South Temple
678 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
801.363.4953
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
40.7693 , -111.872

That would be great..

That would be a awesome suggestion for a new list of POI files.

B&B PROJECT

miss poi wrote:

Cool,
I get to make the first submission.

Here is my contribution, http://www.anniversaryinn.com/index.php
This chain of B&B spots is really cool. They have theme rooms
You have to check out some of these pics of these rooms, they are really cool http://www.anniversaryinn.com/locations.php?loc=2

Anniversary INN
Boise, ID
1575 S Lusk Ave, Boise City, ID 83706
208.387.4900
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
43.604 , -116.215

Logan, Utah
169 East Center Street
Logan, Utah 84321
435.752.3443
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
41.7313, -111.83

Fifth South
460 South 1000 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
801.363.4900
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
40.7609 , -111.862

South Temple
678 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
801.363.4953
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
40.7693 , -111.872

thank you Miss POI , will have the file up in a bit.
i look forward to many submissions from the community smile

--
Everyday is a GREAT day :)

B&B Project

werskine wrote:
miss poi wrote:

Cool,
I get to make the first submission.

Here is my contribution, http://www.anniversaryinn.com/index.php
This chain of B&B spots is really cool. They have theme rooms
You have to check out some of these pics of these rooms, they are really cool http://www.anniversaryinn.com/locations.php?loc=2

Anniversary INN
Boise, ID
1575 S Lusk Ave, Boise City, ID 83706
208.387.4900
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
43.604 , -116.215

Logan, Utah
169 East Center Street
Logan, Utah 84321
435.752.3443
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
41.7313, -111.83

Fifth South
460 South 1000 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
801.363.4900
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
40.7609 , -111.862

South Temple
678 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
801.363.4953
1.800.324.4152 (toll free)
40.7693 , -111.872

thank you Miss POI , will have the file up in a bit.
i look forward to many submissions from the community smile

THANKS for the submission :zuma314

--
Everyday is a GREAT day :)

here's my wifes and I..

First of all it over looked the Green Mountains in Vermont. I thought a BB was a girly thing...well I was so wrong. We went in the fall and if our car would've broken down in the state, we would've stayed. That's how gorgeous the state is. And no, I don't work for the State of Vermont Tourism Bureau wink The rates for the rooms were unbelievable as well. We paid less then $75 a night. Best bang for our buck on our trip by far.

Eddington House
21 Main St
North Bennington, VT 05257
(802) 442-1511
(http://www.eddingtonhouseinn.com/)

B&B PROJECT

allbizz wrote:

First of all it over looked the Green Mountains in Vermont. I thought a BB was a girly thing...well I was so wrong. We went in the fall and if our car would've broken down in the state, we would've stayed. That's how gorgeous the state is. And no, I don't work for the State of Vermont Tourism Bureau wink The rates for the rooms were unbelievable as well. We paid less then $75 a night. Best bang for our buck on our trip by far.

Eddington House
21 Main St
North Bennington, VT 05257
(802) 442-1511
(http://www.eddingtonhouseinn.com/)

THANKS ALLBIZZ

i will have it added shortly!

--
Everyday is a GREAT day :)

I wonder if it would be

I wonder if it would be possible to get the B & B list from www.bedandbreakfast.com. They have over 4,000 listings. Maybe too big of a project.

I wonder

It would save alot of time if they let you use their list rather than go state then city to find them.

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

Yes, I just saw where gps

Yes, I just saw where gps poi us, is offering their poi list for $30.00.

B & B Project

Great project, We just came back from Scotland and I wouldn't go there any other way than B&B's. When we get done with this country we can do one for Europe. LOL.
By the way my Nuvi 370 was worth it's weight in gold driving around Scotland--- I can't even imagine trying to do that trip with a paper map and a navigator.

Regards

--
Nuvi 370 "The wee beastie, ye ken"

B & B Project

I have a .gpx file started with the Anniversary Inn's and an additional Anniversary Inn that came up on google maps in Colorado (apparently not associated with the ones in Utah/Idaho) but still sounded nice. I also added the Seven Wives Inn in St George which I can highly recommend assuming it hasn't changed; my wife and I stayed in it on our honeymoon and we still remember the breakfast (among other things)

Seven Wives Inn
217 North 100 West
St. George, Utah 84770
1-800-600-3737
seven@infowest.com

--
Nuvi 370 "The wee beastie, ye ken"

I can't wait til this POi file...

I can't wait til POI file is up and running. I read one of the members said there is a possibility of downloading a massive file for $30??

reciprocity

gerrydrake wrote:

I wonder if it would be possible to get the B & B list from www.bedandbreakfast.com. They have over 4,000 listings. Maybe too big of a project.

I will contact that site next week to see if they would be interested in a little reciprocity.
We geocode their data for them so that they can feature the file on their site and then the let us feature a copy and a link to their site in return.

Miss POI

B&B project

I just came across this project, I really hope it grows and grows! I am a huge B&B fan and have stayed at many all over the eastern U.S. and Canada. Here are some of my contributions...with more coming!

The Whitehaven Hotel B&B
2685 Whitehaven Rd.
Whitehaven, MD 21856
877-809-8296
http://whitehaven.tripod.com/beta2.htm
38.27441/-75.79237

Bonnie Castle Farm, N.Y.
6603 Bonnie Castle Rd.
Wolcott, New York 14590-9362
(800) 587-4006
http://www.virtualcities.com/ons/ny/r/nyr9701.htm
43.24004/-76.93441

HideAway Country Inn, Bucyrus, Ohio
1601 State Route 4
Bucyrus, OH 44820
800-570-8233
http://www.hideawayinn.com/
40.76175/-83.01599

The Settlers Inn, Hawley, Pa.
4 Main Avenue
Hawley, PA 18428
800-833-8527
http://www.thesettlersinn.com/index.htm
41.47840/-75.18428

Hillside Farm B&B, Mount Joy, Pa.
607 Eby Chiques Road
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania 17552
(888) 249-3406
http://www.hillsidefarmbandb.com/
40.10830/-76.45869

The Sedgwick Inn, Berlin, N.Y.
17971 Route 22
Berlin, New York 12022
518-658-2334
http://www.sedgwickinn.com/
42.67522/-73.36820

the Painted Valley B&B, Laurelville, Oh.
17232 Curtis Road
Laurelville, Ohio 43135
888-887-4446
http://www.hockinghills.com/paintedvalley/
39.39861/-82.72119

the Interlaken Inn, Lake Placid, N.Y.
39 Interlaken Ave.
Lake Placid, NY 12946
800-428-4369
http://www.theinterlakeninn.com/
44.29618/-73.98156

I have stayed at each of these establishments...they are all fantastic!

--
tomtom GO930

Wonderful Idea!!!

miss poi wrote:
gerrydrake wrote:

I wonder if it would be possible to get the B & B list from www.bedandbreakfast.com. They have over 4,000 listings. Maybe too big of a project.

I will contact that site next week to see if they would be interested in a little reciprocity.
We geocode their data for them so that they can feature the file on their site and then the let us feature a copy and a link to their site in return.

Miss POI

Wonderful Idea!!

One more for the list

The Gramercy Mansion - it's just outside of Baltimore, MD.

http://www.gramercymansion.com/

Mike

--
Freedom isn't free...thank you veterans! Heard about the tests to detect PANCREATIC CANCER? There aren't any! In Memoriam: #77 NYPD-SCA/Seattle Mike/Joe S./Vinny D./RTC...and God bless Donald Trump!

B&B Project

thanks one and all,will have them added later today,

if i could ask one favor! please include full address and cordinates.

thanks

--
Everyday is a GREAT day :)

revisions

I've revised my contributions to give you the info you need. I hope we cover many B&B's.

--
tomtom GO930

B&B

Rick2 wrote:

I've revised my contributions to give you the info you need. I hope we cover many B&B's.

Project

thanks so much i too am a big fan of them. i look forward to having the list done so all can use it.

NOw let's all of US go out and Find MORE! smile

thanks for all of the help!

--
Everyday is a GREAT day :)

Any new locations...

How is this file going. Were you able to find more from any websites...

B&B Project

I kinda let this one fall through the cracks...I've been busy with the dirt track Stock car project. As soon as I get through with that I'll dig through my B&B files, make sure the good ones are still there and post them here if they are.

--
tomtom GO930

Thousands of locations

I am wondering, because there are thousands of B&B locations with new ones opeining every year, is a project of this size manageable? Unless you are an avid traveller, most people I know maybe stay in a B&B about once a year. We always do a lot of online research before selecting a B&B before we book a reservation. For me personally, it would be no big deal to just key in address of the B&B we selected and save as a favorite. ...just a thought.

--
Garmin Nuvi 750 & c530 with RT's vol. mod., Vulcan Nomad

SORRY

allbizz wrote:

I can't wait til POI file is up and running. I read one of the members said there is a possibility of downloading a massive file for $30??

too over worked, i will get to it asap!

sorry all

--
Everyday is a GREAT day :)

Madison, WI-area B&Bs

Here's my list of Madison WI-area B&Bs. I haven't visited a single one, but got the list from (plus descriptions and exterior photos):

http://www.madisoninns.com/inns.htm

Best wishes!

Greg Paul

-89.437936,42.704333,
Albany House Bed and Breakfast
405 S. Mill Street, Albany, WI 53502
Innkeepers: Margie and Ken Stoup
Call: 608-862-3636
Toll Free: 866-977-7000
innkeeper@albanyhouse.com

-89.371620,43.123100,
Annie's Garden Bed and Breakfast
2117 Sheridan Drive
Madison, WI 53704
Innkeepers: Annie and Larry Stuart
Call for reservations: 608-244-2224

-89.498822,42.913527,
Cameo Rose Victorian Country Inn
1090 Severson Road
Belleville, WI 53508
Innkeepers: Dawn & Gary Bahr
Call: 608-424-6340
Toll Free: 866-424-6340
innkeeper@cameorose.com

-89.401470,43.393500,
The Jamieson House
407 North Franklin Street
Poynette, WI 53955
Innkeeper: Ned and Kathleen O'Reilly
Call: 608-635-4100
jamiesonhouse@charter.net

-89.220044,42.917644,
Naeset-Roe Bed & Breakfast
126 E. Washington St.
Stoughton, WI 53589
Innkeepers: Carl Povlick
Call: 608-877-4150
cprovlick@naesetroe.com

-89.285238,43.015623,
The Parsonage Bed and Breakfast
5508 Broadhead St.
McFarland, WI 53558-9603
Innkeepers: Craig and Cathy Wrobel
Call: 608-838-7383
Toll-Free 877-517-9869
parsonage@chorus.net

-89.305379,43.149017,
The Speckled Hen Inn
5525 Portage Road
Madison, WI 53704
Innkeepers: Patricia & Robert Fischbeck
Call: 608-244-9368
Toll Free: 877-670-4844
innkeeper@speckledheninn.com

-88.913839,43.066489,
Sweet Autumn Inn LLC
1019 S. Main St.
Lake Mills, WI 53551
Innkeepers: Teri & Steve Nelson
Call 920-648-8244
innkeeper@sweetautumninn.com

nice..

Awesome work you guys...love how this file has been transpiring.

Rochester Inn

Just stayed in this wonderful inn owned by a very ambitious 23 yr old, Amy. 6 two-story rooms, LR down and BR up with Jetted tub in each.

The Rochester Inn, Sheboygan Falls, WI
504 Water St.
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
920-467-3123, Toll Free 866-467-3122
http://www.rochesterinn.com/
43.72895/-87.80943

Consider writing to the

Consider writing to the Select Registry (selectregistry.com) to get a master list of "Distinguished Inns of North America"

I stayed in a B&B not too long ago, and they gave me this book which lists a whole mess of them. Not being a big B&B guy, I don't feel any need to get sucked into this project, but I offer it as a resource.

My family and I stayed at

My family and I stayed at The Corners in Vicksburg and had a wonderful time.

The Corners Bed and Breakfast
601 Klein Street
Vicksburg MS 39180
601-636-7421

Some other B&Bs in Vicksburg are:
Ahern's Belle of the Bends
508 Klein Street
Vicksburg MS 39180
601-634-0737

Baer House Inn
1117 Grove Street
Vicksburg MS 39180
601-883-1525
Toll-free: 866-510-1525

Anchuca Historic Mansion & Inn
1010 First East Street
Vicksburg MS 39183
601-661-0111
Toll-free: 888-686-0111

Cedar Grove Mansion-Inn
2200 Oak Street
Vicksburg MS 39180
601-636-1000
Toll-free: 800-862-1300

Annabelle B&B
501 Speed Street
Vicksburg MS 39180
601-638-2000
Toll-free: 800-791-2000

1902-8 Stained Glass Manor - Oak Hall
2430 Drummond St
Vicksburg MS 39180-4114
601-638-8893
Toll-free: 800-771-8893

For more information, see their website http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/vicksburg-mississippi.html

--
Shooter N32 39 W97 25 VIA 1535TM, Lexus built-in, TomTom Go

Arkansas B&Bs

http://www.arkansasbedandbreakfast.com/listings_all.php
Here's a link to all Arkansas B&Bs, but I have to give a special plug to this one since it belongs to my family:
Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast
45 Hwy. 101 Cutoff
Mountain Home, Arkansas
(870) 492-2222
36.3747, -92.2713

Cape May, NJ

There is a lot of B&B's in Victorian Cape May NJ. I will try to get a list for you!

--
Bob G. Nuvi 750

Hows...

How's this file going?

Portland, OR B&B

Here are a couple in my area

White House B&B
1914 NE 22nd Ave
Portland, OR 97212
(503) 287-7131
http://www.portlandswhitehouse.com‎
latitude: 45.53674590012832
longitude: -122.64265537261963

A Lion and the Rose B&B
1810 N.E. 15th Avenue
Portland, OR 97212
(800) 955-1647
http://www.lionrose.com‎
latitude: 45.53584408913993
longitude: -122.650465965271

Georgian House Bed & Breakfast‎
1828 NE Siskiyou St
Portland, OR 97212
(503) 281-2250
http://www.thegeorgianhouse.com‎
latitude: 45.544951715506535
longitude: -122.64660358428955

Hostess House Bed & Breakfast‎
5758 NE Emerson St
Portland, OR 97218
(800) 760-7799
http://www.hostesshouse.com‎
latitude: 45.561209518383634
longitude: -122.60317325592041

MacMaster House Bed and Breakfast‎
1041 SW Vista Ave.
Portland, OR 97205
(503) 223-7362
http://www.macmaster.com‎
latitude: 45.52078170816289
longitude: -122.69848823547363

Terwilliger Vista Bed & Breakfast‎
515 SW Westwood Dr
Portland, OR 97239
(503) 244-0602
http://www.terwilligervista.com‎
latitude: 45.48231075085862
longitude: -122.6837682723999

Fulton House Bed & Breakfast‎
7006 SW Virginia Avenue
Portland, OR 97219
(503) 892-5781
http://www.thefultonhouse.com‎
latitude: 45.47346382827893
longitude: -122.67364025115967

Eastmoreland Bed & Breakfast‎
6507 SE 31st Ave
Portland, OR 97202
(503) 775-6724
latitude: 45.475480085900074
longitude: -122.63166904449463

Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast‎
3392 SW Delaney Place
Portland, OR 97225
(503) 292-5475
http://www.rosecottagebb.com‎
latitude: 45.49536795507057
longitude: -122.76848316192627

Blue Plum Inn‎
2022 NE 15th Ave
Portland, OR 97212
(503) 288-3848
http://www.bluepluminn.com‎
latitude: 45.53730200969541
longitude: -122.65016555786133

Portland Guest House‎
1720 NE 15th Ave
Portland, OR 97212
(503) 282-1402
latitude: 45.53546833029301
longitude: -122.65014410018921

Sullivan's Gulch Bed & Breakfast‎
1744 NE Clackamas St
Portland, OR 97232
(503) 331-1104
latitude: 45.53265757448676
longitude: -122.6474404335022

Bluebird Guesthouse
3517 SE Division St
Portland, OR 97202
(503) 238-4333
http"//www.bluebirdguesthouse.com‎
latitude: 45.504963370995625
longitude: -122.62819290161133

Heron Haus‎
2545 NW Westover Rd
Portland, OR 97210
(503) 274-1846
http://www.heronhaus.com‎
latitude: 45.529004885131165
longitude: -122.70456075668335

Allen's Rethmore West Bed And Breakfast‎
9946 SW 61 Avenue
Portland, OR 97219
(503) 977-2770
http://www.rethmore.com‎
latitude: 45.453447807787036
longitude: -122.7386999130249

Angel's Nest Bed and Breakfast‎
13333 SE Mill Street
Portland, OR 97233
(503) 729-8024
http://www.angelsnestbb.com‎
latitude: 45.51046721316557
longitude: -122.5256896018982

I'm outa time right now but will have more for you later.

B&B

werskine wrote:
allbizz wrote:

I can't wait til POI file is up and running. I read one of the members said there is a possibility of downloading a massive file for $30??

too over worked, i will get to it asap!

sorry all

OK NEED a volunteer to take over this file, i am still swamped to do much file work ! so if someone would be interested please let me know, email me directly.

thansk

--
Everyday is a GREAT day :)

Cape May, NJ

If you would like the Phone numbers and web links, let me know!

latitude, / longitude / Name & Address

38.9429,-74.938474,"Angel of the Sea, 5-7- Trenton Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Southern Mansion, 720 Washington St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Primrose Inn, 1102 Lafayette St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Poor Richard s Inn, 17 Jackson St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935268,-74.921608,"Inn at the Park, 1002 Washington St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Rhythm of the Sea, 1123 Beach Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Luther Ogden Inn, 815 Kearney Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Peter Shields Inn, 1301 Beach Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Captain Mey s Inn, 202 Ocean St, Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Bedford Inn, 805 Stockton Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

39.00763,-74.883484,"King s Cottage, 9 Perry St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Cliveden Inn, 709 Columbia Ave, Cape May, NJ",-,

39.000266,-74.919286,"Summer Cottage Inn, 613 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Bayberry Inn, 223 Perry St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Windward House, 24 Jackson St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935268,-74.921608,"Inn at 22 Jackson, 22 Jackson St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Victorian Lace Inn, 901 Stockton Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"White Dove Cottage, 619 Hughes St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Queen Victoria, 102 Ocean St. , Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935268,-74.921608,"The Fairthorne B&B and Cottage, 111 Ocean St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Humphrey Hughes House, 29 Ocean St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.94255,-74.941259,"The Mainstay , 635 Columbia St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Dormer House, 800 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Carroll Villa, 19 Jackson St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Albert Stevens Inn, 127 Myrtle Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Gingerbread House, 28 Gurney St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The SeaVilla, 5 Perry Street, Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Mooring, 801 Stockton Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Mission Inn, 1117 New Jersey Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"John F. Craig, 609 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Saltwood House, 28 Jackson St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Henry Sawyer Inn, 722 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Abbey Bed & Breakfast, 34 Gurney, Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Leith Hall, 22 Ocean St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Beauclaire s Bed & Breakfast, 23 Ocean St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Pharo s, 617 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Mason Cottage, 625 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935268,-74.921608,"Buttonwood Manor, 115 N. Broadway, Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Wilbraham Mansion, 133 Myrtle Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Bacchus Inn, 710 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Akwaaba by the Sea, 116 N. Broadway, Cape May, NJ",-,

38.956455,-74.904044,"The Delsea, 621 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.986275,-74.821669,"Holly Beach Hotel Bed & Breakfast, 137 East Spicer Ave., Wildwood, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"The Linda Lee, 725 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"John Wesley Inn, 30 Gurney St., Cape May, NJ",-,

38.935245,-74.921589,"Elaine s Victorian Inn Bed & Breakfast, 513 Lafayette St., Cape May, NJ",-,

--
Bob G. Nuvi 750

OK

werskine wrote:
werskine wrote:
allbizz wrote:

I can't wait til POI file is up and running. I read one of the members said there is a possibility of downloading a massive file for $30??

too over worked, i will get to it asap!

sorry all

OK NEED a volunteer to take over this file, i am still swamped to do much file work ! so if someone would be interested please let me know, email me directly.

thansk

You have done a great job starting this project, I think it is time to let someone else take it from here so you can focus on other things. We do need to make sure that we are not using another sites data, especially if they charge for it.

Miss POI

Looking for the time..................

When ever I can find the time, I will add all of the locations that I added above!

--
Bob G. Nuvi 750

how do I contribute sites

Rookie to the site...

I would like to add a few B&Bs that I know of here in TX.

Also, headed to Florida next week and will stay at a couple there.

How do I add sites to the list?

--
Sometimes, it is better to travel than to arrive.

contact the maintainer

Either contact the file maintainer, werskine, by sending him a PM from his profile, or you can post the information here in this topic and he will update the file.

Include as much specific information as you know about the location, including lat/lon in decimal format, if you have it.

--
Tampa, FL - Garmin nüvi 660 (Software Ver 4.90), 2019.30 CN NA NT maps | Magellan Meridian Gold

Tivoli Inn

Tivoli Inn
1403 West Washington Street
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012
918-449-8648
(36.030438106092156, -95.80581843852997)
Note: Located behind Tarp Chapel

Just discovered the POI

Just discovered the POI Factory and I am enjoying snooping around.

We REALLY liked

Lewis River Bed and Breakfast
2339 Lewis River Road
Woodland, WA 98674

Sorry I do not have GPS coordinates.

Welcome!

Welcome to the site.

The information you gave is enough to get the coordinates but in the future if you are interested in providing (or looking up) coordinates, GPSVisualizer.com is fairly easy to use as well as itouchmap.com.

--
ɐ‾nsǝɹ Just one click away from the end of the Internet

A Great B&B in the Central Coast of California

The Casitas of Arroyo Grande
2655 Lopez Dr.
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420-4922
(805) 473-1123

casitasag.com

35.156519, -120.534817

35.156519 -120.534817

N35° 9.3911', W120° 32.089'

(precision: address)

--
John Shannon

Great idea. I was looking

Great idea. I was looking for a B&B POI. My wife and I stay in a B&B when available, and she spend many hours searching for them. This would be a perfect way to store the information she has already found. I'll see what we can contribute for WI and MN.

--
Nuvi 265WT & Edge 705

List from B&B dot com

Howdy:

I'm working on some software to scour the bedandbreakfast.com website to obtain the name, address, and phone of all of their listings. If I provide you with a file or files containing that data, do you have an automated way to attach gps coordinates to that info? If so, then what format would you like to have for those files, e.g., csv?