Does anyone know how to do a hard reset on a nuvi 350
I have tried the little button under the antena and I have tried pre booting,rebooting and know I am thinking about giving it the boot
Shoot, I can't remember what corner of the screen that you have to press while you turn it on, but that is what you do.
1. nuvi 350 is in the OFF position.
2. Place thumb on bottom left hand side of the screen.
3. While thumb is on the bottom left hand side of the screen, simultaneously turn the power ON.
4. You will then see on the bottom of the screen..,PRE-BOOT MODE.
5. Once you see that message, release your finger from the power button.
6. A prompt will then ask if you want to go into MAINTENANCE MODE...respond YES.
7. This will now take you to a screen that says Maintenance Mode.There will be four options to choose from. System Information, View Diagnostics, Clear user data and Clear waypoints. You can reset the nuvi by choosing CLEAR USER DATA and CLEAR WAYPOINTS.
DO THIS ALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU WILL LOSE ALL DATA IF YOU DO NOT READ THE PROMPTS CORRECTLY.
Will everything go back to factory settings when you use the webupdater?
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006-2020