This is remarkable, uncanny, spooky how 'Event 201' is so much like what is going on right now with the coronavirus.
What is Event 201?
Event 201 was a 3.5-hour PANDEMIC tabletop exercise that simulated a series of dramatic, scenario-based facilitated discussions, confronting difficult, true-to-life dilemmas associated with response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic. 15 global business, government, and public health leaders were players in the simulation exercise that highlighted unresolved real-world policy and economic issues that could be solved with sufficient political will, financial investment, and attention now and in the future.
The exercise consisted of prerecorded news broadcasts, live “staff” briefings, and moderated discussions on specific topics. These issues were carefully designed in a compelling narrative that educated the participants and the audience.
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation jointly propose these recommendations.
Here are the video highlights reel and the 6 segments of 'Event 201':
• Highlights Reel: https://youtu.be/AoLw-Q8X174
• Segment 1 - Intro and Medical Countermeasures (MCM) Discussion: https://youtu.be/Vm1-DnxRiPM
• Segment 2 - Trade & Travel Discussion: https://youtu.be/QkGNvWflCNM
• Segment 3 - Finance Discussion: https://youtu.be/rWRmlumcN_s
• Segment 4 - Communications Discussion and Epilogue Video: https://youtu.be/LBuP40H4Tko
• Segment 5 - Hotwash and Conclusion: https://youtu.be/0-_FAjNSd58
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006-2021