I am a new user and I have a few questions I hope someone can help me with. 1, is this the only way to post. 2 what exactly is red light camera. And 3 I have tried to down load a file but see no place on POI that lets me download I am using a iPhone at the moment.
Thanks for your help
Welcome to the Factory. Lots of smart people here to help you.
1. The only way to post? As far as I know, it is.
2. What's a RLC? Cities all over the country have installed cameras at intersections that are automatically tripped when someone cheats on a red light. The camera photographs the license plate of the offending car and the registered owner of the car is mailed a traffic ticket.
3. iPhone? Beats me. I wasn't aware you can download POI's from the Factory to an iPhone, but I'm probably wrong. (I'm wrong about a lot of things; just ask my wife.)
1) In the forums there is only one way to post. You can also send messages directly to other users.
2) Red light cameras are automatic cameras that take your picture (or at least your license plate) if you run a red light or don't come to a complete stop. If that happens to you then some time later you will get a fine in the mail.
3) No clue since I don't have any type of smartphone, I guess it would all depend on which GPS app you are using.
You can download to almost anything, making use of it is a different matter. I can download to my tablet though it serves no purpose.
RE: The Redlight Camera POI file
Nearly all of POI Factory's content is free, but enforcement camera locations are reserved for users who are currently helping support the web site.
Welcome to the site.
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006-2020