RedLight / Speed Cameras

 

I have put together a gpx file of 110 red light and speed cameras for the City of Toronto Canada. would anyone like to look at it to see what improvements could be made?

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Also included are a bmp and mp3 file

Thanks

???

Did not think there that many camera in Toronto. I did not find any speed cameras in our database.

JM lists 155

in "Areas with the most camera locations:"
Toronto Area, Canada (155)

If you have some that are not listed and are verifiable, why not just submit them for inclusion in the POI Factory camera files?

--
Alan - Android Auto, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra, Bosch Nyon

I Agree

They should all be kept together in either the Red Light or Speed Camera file we already have. That way, we don't have to keep track of US or Canadian (or specific city) cameras.

The work done to get those cameras is well appreciated.

Fred

grumpster7976 wrote: I have

grumpster7976 wrote:

I have put together a gpx file of 110 red light and speed cameras for the City of Toronto Canada. would anyone like to look at it to see what improvements could be made?

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Also included are a bmp and mp3 file

Thanks

I'd like to see it, but as said before the best would be if you have it placed within the whole list with the others. Less files to update will work for all!

Cheers.

Redlight and speed cameras

Where or who do I upload these to. I got these of the city of Toronto's Website

Make reports here

grumpster7976 wrote:

Where or who do I upload these to. I got these of the city of Toronto's Website

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/455

or upload & share a CVS or

or upload & share a CVS or GPX file.

Fred

Thanks

grumpster7976 wrote:

Where or who do I upload these to. I got these of the city of Toronto's Website

Thanks for finding these camera locations.

dobs108 smile

RedLight / Speed Cameras

Well I uploaded the Redlight speed camera file but for some reason I cant upload the mp3 or bmp file to go with it...

email

grumpster7976 wrote:

Well I uploaded the Redlight speed camera file but for some reason I cant upload the mp3 or bmp file to go with it...

You need to email the files. Follow the link for submitting photos to accomplish this.

--
Illiterate? Write for free help.

great effort

Great work, its nice.

--
Kris

Thanks

A great service to the POI factory community.

--
ChefDon