US Diesel Stations


Login or register to download files

Last updated 08/16/2012

Raw file: DieselFinal.csv (1.42 MB)

Includes 41152 locations in the following areas:

  • United States: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
  • some may be in: DC, MEX, ON, QC (near a border)

Diesel Fuel Stations from as of 8/16/2012 - about 85% complete - some geocoding errors need to be fixed before I can add the other 15%.

Geocoded with Google geocode service.

Let me know your thoughts