Garmin has released a new version of Garmin Express which maybe helpful to anyone having issues installing the 2015.20 map update. The change log reads:
• Fix an installation of Garmin Express issue with the C++ redistributable
• Fix an issue where updating computer installed maps would fail
• Fix an issue where Express was not recognizing the Monterra
• Improve the new device setup process for WiFi capable devices
• Improved the installation process so that focus remains on the application when you first install Express
• Improve Sync function for devices that have files that Express is not able to access
• Improve the setup process for vivofit
To install the update, open your current version of Express and click on the "gear" icon in the top right corner. On the Settings page, click "Check for Application Updates" in the About Garmin Express section.
Auto update downloaded and installed twice. Maybe I was 2 versions behind?
Doing it now.
Still Happy With Mapupdater and have no desire to use GE. Downloaded and installed 2015.20 on two gps' without a hitch.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Ran my Mac version and it updated itself from 3.2.17 to 3.2.18, so things are running in parallel again.
thanks for the update--
Thanks for the heads up. Just snagged the update.
Thanks very much.
terms | privacy | contactCopyright © 2006-2019