POI Factory Members

 

Just curious. I wonder how many POI Factory members there are!

Page 1>>

# of Members

nats50 wrote:

Just curious. I wonder how many POI Factory members there are!

Roughly 119108 members. There are 10828 pages in the user list with @ 11 members per page. Miss POI would probably have a more accurate number.

--
All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players. Rush

POI Factory members...

19 hours ago the POI Factory welcomed it's 242017 member

--
Sullivan's Law: Murphy was an optimist!

POI Factory Members

WOW!!! That's a lot of new members in one dat. lol

--
Alan-Garmin c340

POI Factory Membes

I have been a member for a little over twenty weeks and I have really enjoyed it,the help I have gotten with problems, me being able to answer questions and the banter back and forth between members.

General Maintainer

This came up om my account a few weeks ago.

Quote:

Over the past 26 weeks, you have qualifying activity in 26 week(s).

--
1490LMT 1450LMT 295w

Number of Members

Wow! We're already that many--close to a quarter of a million? Thank you guys for the calculations.

What a Family !

Now I understand why we never meet face to face - we'd need to rent a whole city !!! Probably run out of beer in no time, too...

Now go ahead and let's see who claims they don't drink beer twisted

--
Ain't nuthin' never just right to do the things you wanna do when you wanna do them, so you best just go ahead and do them anyway ! (Rancid Crabtree, from Pat F McManus fame)

Somebody say BEER

spera wrote:

Now I understand why we never meet face to face - we'd need to rent a whole city !!! Probably run out of beer in no time, too...

Now go ahead and let's see who claims they don't drink beer twisted

I only don't drink beer when I run out and nobody will go to the store and get me more. sad

--
All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players. Rush

If there's beer

Count me in mrgreen

--
Nüvi 255WT with nüMaps Lifetime North America born on 602117815 / Nüvi 3597LMTHD born on 805972514 / I love Friday’s except when I’m on holidays ~ canuk

Add me

Please add me to your count. Thanks.

--
Vince Nuvi 350

Party at spera's house. Hope

Party at spera's house. Hope it's not BYOB

--
All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players. Rush

Heck, why not after all...

We'll use the swimming pool to cool the bottles, maybe that'll work.

Oh, darn, I need to BUILD the pool first............ Any volunteers to help me in that task ?

--
Ain't nuthin' never just right to do the things you wanna do when you wanna do them, so you best just go ahead and do them anyway ! (Rancid Crabtree, from Pat F McManus fame)

wonder what the other numbers are...

Lotsa folks drop by and sign up.

How many active (windmill) members?

What's the distribution of members active in the last n/5 weeks? That's active in 0 of the last 5 weeks, active in 1 of the last 5 weeks, and so on, up to 5 of the last 5 weeks. How exponential is the dropoff?

(curiosity builds tools!)

--
Nuvi 2460, 680, DATUM Tymserve 2100, Trimble Thunderbolt, Ham radio, Macintosh, Linux, Windows

we have around 500 general

we have around 500 general maintainers and active users.

My bad, I need to get my

My bad, I need to get my windmill back!

Maintaining the Windmill

I find it is sometimes hard to maintain my windmill because of the topics of many of the discussions. I don't have much interest in Red Light or Speed cameras and that seems to cut out more than half the discussions grin And since I my experience with GPS units is limited to the only one I've had, I can't provide an informed opinion on other units. I enjoy READING many of the posts in these forums but I have little new to add.

But the POI Factory has been a valuable asset and I really enjoy the site.

YEP..

Know what you mean..

I log in here everyday but do not post much any more.. Love reading but been busy lately. Still love this site and is the only one that I vist every single day!

--
Bobkz - Garmin Nuvi 3597LMTHD/2455LMT/C530/C580- "Pain Is Fear Leaving The Body - Semper Fidelis"

Keeping your windmill

all you need to do is post to the chit chat thread each week and to the cow award post, and you will be concidered active for the week. smile

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

In other words....

Just do what we're all doing right now - talk for the sake of talking, therefore maintaining our badge grin

Of course it means you need to be social, if you want to be deemed social. Makes perfect good sense to me - except when I'm traveling, with limited time or opportunities to post ?

Oh - and this is so much better than F@cebook, where so many people like to post for the sake of posting... Sheesh !

--
Ain't nuthin' never just right to do the things you wanna do when you wanna do them, so you best just go ahead and do them anyway ! (Rancid Crabtree, from Pat F McManus fame)

What's F@cebook ??

Never joined and don't plan on it!

.

spera wrote:

Oh - and this is so much better than F@cebook, where so many people like to post for the sake of posting... Sheesh !

Who would post just for the sake of posting?

There, got my post in for the week. wink

Me Too...

GadgetGuy2008 wrote:

Who would post just for the sake of posting?

There, got my post in for the week. wink

Me too! Having the laptop in the shop for the past three weeks, and using the library computer has put a crimp in my "on-line time", but I've made it a point to come here and post when I can!

--
The Moose Is Loose! nuvi 760

Perfect Attendance badge?

Maybe Miss POI will come up with a special badge for members who have "perfect attendance" in 2010 ... a star on their windmill?

--
Alan - Android Auto, DriveLuxe 51LMT-S, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra, Bosch Nyon

500 general maintainers...

but how many beer consumers?

I'm in for 1 or 2 or ...

--
non-native nutmegger

Beer

schmidwr wrote:

but how many beer consumers?

I'm in for 1 or 2 or ...

You don't have to twist my arm.

--
All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players. Rush

Why Not A Smartphone?

Moose135 wrote:
GadgetGuy2008 wrote:

Who would post just for the sake of posting?

There, got my post in for the week. wink

Me too! Having the laptop in the shop for the past three weeks, and using the library computer has put a crimp in my "on-line time", but I've made it a point to come here and post when I can!

You do it from your laptop? Sheesh...I do it from my phone (and not an Apple product either).

--
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." --Douglas Adams

me

I don't drink (anymore) but I do wind smile

Me to

I don't drink anymore either. Use to be I didn't drink and less either. laugh out loud

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

Q & A

Question: Who would post just for the sake of posting?

Answer: I don't know anyone who would do such a thing, but I'll keep on looking.

Q & A

chznor wrote:

Question: Who would post just for the sake of posting?

Answer: I don't know anyone who would do such a thing, but I'll keep on looking.

Anyone that wants to keep their windmill smile

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

Me lookiee too !

chznor wrote:

Question: Who would post just for the sake of posting?

Answer: I don't know anyone who would do such a thing, but I'll keep on looking.

Sheesh - what people wouldn't do to get a star or another award from Miss POI...

--
Ain't nuthin' never just right to do the things you wanna do when you wanna do them, so you best just go ahead and do them anyway ! (Rancid Crabtree, from Pat F McManus fame)

Windmill

Or to get their windmill back!

--
Will nuvi 265W, Vista HCX, amateur radio

Wow

The numbers are impressive !!!

--
RKF (Bethesda, MD) Garmin Nuvi 660, 360 & Street Pilot

DITTO!

@ F@cebook...

TITNTUFF wrote:

Never joined and don't plan on it!

--
Striving to make the NYC Metro area project the best.

Agreed !

camerabob wrote:

@ F@cebook...

TITNTUFF wrote:

Never joined and don't plan on it!

I don't even know what that is, just saw a book the other day in a shop... Is it new ? What's the point of that thing, too ? Is it expensive ?

Or can it be - expensive, I mean...

--
Ain't nuthin' never just right to do the things you wanna do when you wanna do them, so you best just go ahead and do them anyway ! (Rancid Crabtree, from Pat F McManus fame)

Nice

tailspin wrote:

19 hours ago the POI Factory welcomed it's 242017 member

and still counting wink

--
[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/693683800.png[/IMG][/URL]

Nope, I don't.

spera wrote:

Now I understand why we never meet face to face - we'd need to rent a whole city !!! Probably run out of beer in no time, too...

Now go ahead and let's see who claims they don't drink beer twisted

As a former LEO, I have seen too many accidents, injuries, and fatalities caused by alcohol. Therefore, I refuse to drink any type of alcoholic beverages.

--
It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible. ----George Washington

Ive been a member for about

Ive been a member for about 3years going on my 4th

I've...

I've been a member 3 years and I love every minute of it.

really?

GadgetGuy2008 wrote:

Who would post just for the sake of posting?

There, got my post in for the week. wink

You mean that is all you need to do?

Reason.

maddog67 wrote:

As a former LEO, I have seen too many accidents, injuries, and fatalities caused by alcohol. Therefore, I refuse to drink any type of alcoholic beverages.

That only accounts for about half of the accidents. The other half were sober and still stupid. I prefer to have a reason for being dumb.

looking for wind

I have spent a good 43 seconds looking for anyone guilty of bloviating and came up with nothing. I'll continue my search and report back next week...

.

chznor wrote:

I have spent a good 43 seconds looking for anyone guilty of bloviating and came up with nothing. I'll continue my search and report back next week...

Bloviating - orate verbosely and windily

Word of the day!

Update Please!

This thread is quite old. I'm curious, and I'm sure others are as well, as to how many members TPF now has in 2013.

I just logged in and was astounded that there were 172 guests viewing our files!

As long as I am driving a truck, I'll be active updating various files (rest areas, low overpasses, etc.). And that is going to be for quite some time.

By the way. For the members who have tried to reach me but have not been able to, my E mail account has now been updated so I can now receive messages again.

--
Amazing GPS: I once was lost but now am found.

Once Again

Vito wrote:

This thread is quite old. I'm curious, and I'm sure others are as well, as to how many members TPF now has in 2013.

I just logged in and was astounded that there were 172 guests viewing our files!

As long as I am driving a truck, I'll be active updating various files (rest areas, low overpasses, etc.). And that is going to be for quite some time.

By the way. For the members who have tried to reach me but have not been able to, my E mail account has now been updated so I can now receive messages again.

Now that you revived it again, how many? wink

In case you want to know

User list has 13,823 pages with 20 per page. That is 276,460 users. smile

--
Nuvi 2460LMT.

Actually

there are at the time of this post 319176 members.
http://www.poi-factory.com/user/319176

276460 are the number of posts made by various users but who's counting wink

--
Nüvi 255WT with nüMaps Lifetime North America born on 602117815 / Nüvi 3597LMTHD born on 805972514 / I love Friday’s except when I’m on holidays ~ canuk

This is good to know

WOW great numbers and participation.

--
Retired Street Pilot C550, Garmin Drive 50 USA+CAN LMT 5, I phone 8Plus.

Glad I'm one of them.

Glad I'm one of them.

Are you back full time, MIss

Are you back full time, MIss POI? No one sent me the notice.

Page 1>>