can we move poi files

 

can we move poi files together after they have been posted.( keep alike files together )

sponsored links

.

On your GPS, or the forum? If you mean the forum, no.

--
nüvi 3790T | nüvi 775T | Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable ~ JFK

moving pois

Juggernaut wrote:

On your GPS, or the forum? If you mean the forum, no.

yes forum,so what happens to the files if it takes 6 months to do the project and the subject matter is the same,if you post say every 2 weeks.how dose someone find all the files to download.

.

Look in 'My Favorite Files'. They'll be there.

--
nüvi 3790T | nüvi 775T | Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable ~ JFK

Groups/Package/Project files

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but a poi package can be created by Miss Poi/Jon if the subject matter is the same.

For example:

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/5967

--
Garmin Nüvi 650, 255WT

I will be making a POI

I will be making a POI Package for the fire tower projects.
I am hoping to get to it later this afternoon.
Miss POI

poi package

dose the poi package update itself when i add a new file

cleaning up pages

I will add the files as you submit them. Here is your package so far: http://www.poi-factory.com/node/28901

I have changed all the names to be lower case so that it does not scream at you when you are looking at the list of POI files.

I also would like you to change the name of the actual file name that shows up on the gps screen. They should be lower case and less then about 25 characters.

So for example: ARKANSAS FOREST FIRE LOOKOUT TOWERS ( STAFFED OR STANDING ).csv

should be changed to something like this:
lookout-towers-stand-ar.csv

Miss POI

poi file

miss poi wrote:

I will add the files as you submit them. Here is your package so far: http://www.poi-factory.com/node/28901

I have changed all the names to be lower case so that it does not scream at you when you are looking at the list of POI files.

I also would like you to change the name of the actual file name that shows up on the gps screen. They should be lower case and less then about 25 characters.

So for example: ARKANSAS FOREST FIRE LOOKOUT TOWERS ( STAFFED OR STANDING ).csv

should be changed to something like this:
lookout-towers-stand-ar.csv

Miss POI

ware on the site will the files show up i notice there not in outdoors now

hi

numnum wrote:
miss poi wrote:

I will add the files as you submit them. Here is your package so far: http://www.poi-factory.com/node/28901

I have changed all the names to be lower case so that it does not scream at you when you are looking at the list of POI files.

I also would like you to change the name of the actual file name that shows up on the gps screen. They should be lower case and less then about 25 characters.

So for example: ARKANSAS FOREST FIRE LOOKOUT TOWERS ( STAFFED OR STANDING ).csv

should be changed to something like this:
lookout-towers-stand-ar.csv

Miss POI

ware on the site will the files show up i notice there not in outdoors now

The front page of the POI Package is in outdoors and people will get the whole list when the search in the search engine.

This is done so that the alphabetical list is more compact and easier to scan.

Miss POI

change the name

miss poi wrote:
numnum wrote:
miss poi wrote:

I will add the files as you submit them. Here is your package so far: http://www.poi-factory.com/node/28901

I have changed all the names to be lower case so that it does not scream at you when you are looking at the list of POI files.

I also would like you to change the name of the actual file name that shows up on the gps screen. They should be lower case and less then about 25 characters.

So for example: ARKANSAS FOREST FIRE LOOKOUT TOWERS ( STAFFED OR STANDING ).csv

should be changed to something like this:
lookout-towers-stand-ar.csv

Miss POI

ware on the site will the files show up i notice there not in outdoors now

The front page of the POI Package is in outdoors and people will get the whole list when the search in the search engine.

This is done so that the alphabetical list is more compact and easier to scan.

Miss POI

miss poi if you get a moment could you give me some idea how to change the file name on the site,

Download the file from the

Download the file from the page, and save it to your desktop. You should then be able to hover over it and click the right mouse button and select change name.

Then you can use the edit feature on the POI Factory POI File page to upload it again with the fixed name.

Miss POI

poi

miss poi wrote:

Download the file from the page, and save it to your desktop. You should then be able to hover over it and click the right mouse button and select change name.

Then you can use the edit feature on the POI Factory POI File page to upload it again with the fixed name.

Miss POI

thought so,thankyou

See that you have been busy

See that you have been busy numnum making a lot of custom pois for the site.

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Garmin Viago and Here Maps.

eating to much

wonder if i bit off more than i can chew

changed

miss poi files on the site have been fix as you requested,ill pick up whats left as they show up on the site