Contributors of the Week 2010-02-01

 

This week we are recognizing DRMCMTR!!!

You have been keeping me up to date with the Chicago IL red light camera locations for years now.

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate having your wonderful set of eyes looking out for us.

Miss POI

Frequently Asked Questions

Other pages

Good work DRMCMTR.

Good work DRMCMTR. Congratulations for a job well done.

--
Charlie. Nuvi 265 WT and Nuvi 2597 LMT. Android Here WeGo - Offline Maps & GPS.

Thanks.

Thanks for your contributions DRMCMTR.

--
Alan - Android Auto, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra, Bosch Nyon

Good Job

Way to go that's how this site keep getting better. grin

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

Thanks DRMCMTR,

For a job well done. Your time and efforts are appreciated!

--
Paul..... Nuvi 765T

DRMCMTR rocks

You 'da best!

--
Vince Nuvi 350

This week we are recognizing DRMCMTR!!!

Congratulations.

--
ɐ‾nsǝɹ Just one click away from the end of the Internet

Recognizing DRMCMTR!!!

Thanks for all your help and Congratulations.
Great job

--

Garmin Nuvi, 750

--
Garmin nuvi,750

Thanks

Thanks for your dedication to this site. If I ever drive to Chicago, I'll know who to thank.

--
Garmin nuvi 855, nuvi 1450, and DriveDeluxe 50

Thank you....but

I am just trying to keep up with all of the other cows who make this a great site.

EDIT: I can not see my cow award....who took it (HAHAHA)

--
Garmin Nüvi 650, 255WT

Your trophy is on your mantle now;)

DRMCMTR wrote:

I am just trying to keep up with all of the other cows who make this a great site.

EDIT: I can not see my cow award....who took it (HAHAHA)

Oops, I missed a step.

Miss POI

Great job!

And the Cow Award looks great!

Keep up the good work!

Nice award! Congrats!

Nice award! Congrats!

--
According to the laws of aerodynamics, bumblebees cannot fly. But the bumblebees, not knowing the laws of aerodynamics, go ahead and fly anyway...

Congratulations DRMCMTR!

Thank you for your contributions!

congrats

wow now DRMCMTR,is a cow.great work thanks wink

--
garmin nuvi,750 ***3ʇǝʞɔɐɾpǝɹ*** garmin nuvi,855 garmin nuvi,1490t

Awesome

DRMCMTR You are indeed a real cow, Got milk?

Thanks!

--
Using Android Based GPS.The above post and my sig reflects my own opinions, expressed for the purpose of informing or inspiring, not commanding. Naturally, you are free to reject or embrace whatever you read.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Keep up the great contributions, DRMCMTR!

Great Work!

Congratulations on the COW Awards. We appreciate your efforts. Keep up the good work!

grats

grats

Congratulations

Congratulations for all your time and effort on this site. Thanks for showing me this site.

--
Bob, Garmin Nuvi 350 & 255WT

I got my horns!

miss poi wrote:
DRMCMTR wrote:

I am just trying to keep up with all of the other cows who make this a great site.

EDIT: I can not see my cow award....who took it (HAHAHA)

Oops, I missed a step.

Miss POI

Thanks for correcting this.

I felt alittle underdress. A cow without its horns/trophy.

rmf2000, Welcome abroad....Now build up that Mantle.

--
Garmin Nüvi 650, 255WT

Hey DRMCMTR

DRMCMTR wrote:
miss poi wrote:
DRMCMTR wrote:

I am just trying to keep up with all of the other cows who make this a great site.

EDIT: I can not see my cow award....who took it (HAHAHA)

Oops, I missed a step.

Miss POI

Thanks for correcting this.

I felt alittle underdress. A cow without its horns/trophy.

rmf2000, Welcome abroad....Now build up that Mantle.

She really appreciates your work. she gave you the award that's got the dents knocked out.

--
ɐ‾nsǝɹ Just one click away from the end of the Internet

Great!!! Keep up the good work...

Great!!! Keep up the good work... and Congrats!!!

Congrats

Congrats and thank you for a job well done. smile

--
Clem - Garmin 2495LMT, 1450T & C530

Moooo!!!

Congrats on your COW award DRMCMTR. Job well done! smile