Raw file: Glider.csv (11.2 KB)
Includes 179 locations in the following areas:
- United States: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA
- some may be in: DE, MEX, WI, WV (near a border)
1. Not for aeronautical navigation!
2. Some/Most are clubs and do not rent sailplanes.
3. -C after the name indicates a commercial operation.
4. Telephone numbers for commercial operations only.
5. When there are multiple sites at an airport I list the commercial operation.
6. I had to do some creative abbreviation/truncation to keep names at or under an arbitrary 21 character length.
7. Coords are from SSA website and sometimes put you at the wrong end of the runway.