what do you want to forget

 
--
Illiterate? Write for free help.

I don't know.

I don't know. I forgot.

2020

All of it there hasn't been really any good things much in 2020

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

Pretty much...

...the whole year. It has not been a good one!

--
It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible. ----George Washington

The ugliness, there was a

The ugliness, there was a lot of it this year.

--
. 2 Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S, Nuvi 2689, 2 Nuvi 2460, Zumo 550, Zumo 450, Uniden R3 radar detector with GPS built in, includes RLC info. Uconnect 430N Garmin based, built into my Jeep. .

Any need

to hold grudges.

I generally don't like to forget things, I feel like I learn from both good and bad experiences.
But holding on to negativity has never served me well, so I'd like to leave those feelings or behaviors in 2020.

~Angela

Let It Go!

Let it go! After nearly 70 years of it, it's really tough to make that change.

--
Frank DriveSmart55 37.322760, -79.511267

What 2020?

What 2020?

If..

I could remember.. I'd

--
Never argue with a pig. It makes you look foolish and it anoys the hell out of the pig!

I Want To..

Get a baseball bat, join this group and beat the tar out of a 2020 pinata, then forget the year even existed.

https://www.kgns.tv/2020/12/29/new-yorkers-say-good-riddance...

I don't want to...

forget anything. Already do enough of that without even trying surprised

Remembering 2020 with joy

2020 will be the year I want to remember having another year with my husband.
2019 we had no hope of another year together.
Thanks to God giving the doctors the knowledge he gives them we spent another year together.
We are praying for another year together in 2021. New Years wish will always be the same, another year together.

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

That will be my new year's wish for you too.

mgarledge wrote:

2020 will be the year I want to remember having another year with my husband.
2019 we had no hope of another year together.
Thanks to God giving the doctors the knowledge he gives them we spent another year together.
We are praying for another year together in 2021. New Years wish will always be the same, another year together.

That will be my new year's wish for you too.

New Year wish

mcginkleschmidt wrote:
mgarledge wrote:

2020 will be the year I want to remember having another year with my husband.
2019 we had no hope of another year together.
Thanks to God giving the doctors the knowledge he gives them we spent another year together.
We are praying for another year together in 2021. New Years wish will always be the same, another year together.

That will be my new year's wish for you too.

We all wish you have many more years together.

--
johnm405 660 & MSS&T

My wife passing away and the

My wife passing away and the loneness that come with it.

--
Garmin nuvi 855, nuvi 1450, and DriveDeluxe 50

Already did

So I can't remember

Personal Villification

This year seemed to me to have a lot of people and institutions moving farther in the direction of using personal vilification to reject other people's positions and arguments--without even making a pretense of actually using evidence and logic on the subject at hand.

Just as I hope the virus will start draining away as the coming year moves along, I hope this harmful tendency will start moving the other direction. I'm not asking for peace and light all the time, just for directing our differences to the issues at hand.

No, this is not a comment about interactions on this web site.

--
personal GPS user since 1992

My heart

Maryville Tim wrote:

My wife passing away and the loneness that come with it.

My heart goes out for you. Nothing anyone can say will make it better.

Mary

--
Mary, Nuvi 2450, Garmin Viago, Honda Navigation, Nuvi 750 (gave to son)

I'd like

to forget about my health care getting worse for 2021, forfeiting money in the HRA since the plan was eliminated, what happened with my FSA this year, and the vacation PTO that I forfeited for 2020. All work/HR related items that are negative/bad.

Now with all of the above griping? I honestly appreciate that I am employed. The above I "can" forget about.....

The T-bone accident I had end of March...

...and the impending lawsuit from the guy that took out my poor van.

--
Striving to make the NYC Metro area project the best.

sorry

camerabob wrote:

...and the impending lawsuit from the guy that took out my poor van.

to hear about it....I met a woman at a Japanese indie car repair and we talked for 3 hours (remember the days when people did talk to strangers). She told me the story of how she and her son were driving and tapped a woman from behind, who happened to be an insurance co. exec. This began a years long saga of lawsuits, and it was actually a game. The other party would schedule a deposition, then cancel, repeatedly. Every time she had to take off from work.

Oddly, a year later, we happened to meet up again, and I asked her for an update, only got worse...like that other party had her...

Well said Angela

GlobeTurtle wrote:

to hold grudges.

I generally don't like to forget things, I feel like I learn from both good and bad experiences.
But holding on to negativity has never served me well, so I'd like to leave those feelings or behaviors in 2020.

~Angela

Good advice. Forgetting something is one thing, learning from it and moving on with your life in a positive direction is another. Sometimes it's easier said than done, but I think with perseverance it can be accomplished more times than not and your life will be the better for it.

Forget.

I would like to forget the derecho storm that went through Iowa in August. But each time I go out there are too many reminders with missing and broken trees, snow covered tarps on roofs, siding gone on buildings, sections of missing fences, etc. Not possible to forget about it.

--
Alan - Android Auto, DriveLuxe 51LMT-S, DriveLuxe 50LMTHD, Nuvi 3597LMTHD, Oregon 550T, Nuvi 855, Nuvi 755T, Lowrance Endura Sierra, Bosch Nyon

What do I want to forget about 2020

2020, well not everything. I am retired with little worries about money. My son is working more than ever, and my daughter is fully employed. Those are good things. Very very thankful for those things. I truly feel for those that got their business shut down or lost their jobs. I don't want a new normal. I want things to get back to where they were and the sooner the better.

--
Dudlee

What Do You Want To Forget

Box Car wrote:

What do you want to forget about 2020?

Considering that I live less than 20 miles from the Evil Empire known as Minneapolis, I would like to forget about the riots and arson over there that CNN referred to as "mostly peaceful".

I Want to...

I want to forget that I'm getting more forgetful with age!